• chapter • 15 •

chapter fifteen:
izabelle

• • •

THE NEXT MORNING, I WAKE UP WITH Sinn's face tucked between my breasts, hiding as of looking into sunlight will kill him. My lips curl into a smile and I rub down his naked spine, feeling him pull me close to him. Last night replays in my mind.

After the trial the first thing I did at home was vomit and sleep. It was the best sleep I've ever had, too, while I slept off the bug—before Maria and Mikhail knocked on the door for what we call our Christmas Eve Dinner. I don't think Sinn enjoyed waking me, though. I kept throwing pillows at him until I ran out, then I moved to my socks and used them like bullets on him and his sexy chest. I did end up getting up and helping Sinn converse with my sister since I know he can't do it to save his life. It was still fun yesterday, though; however, I know it's about to be better today.

"Wake up," I whisper to Sinn, smiling when he hides closer in my chest with a groan. "Come on, babe. I've got to make breakfast."

Sinn grunts, rolling on his stomach. My attention moves down his muscular back as I scratch it, hearing his gentle groan of approval. I move the thick blanket over Sinn's uncovered portions to stop distracting myself, kissing down the side of his face.

"Lemme sleep," Sinn groans out, pushing himself off of me. He rolls on his side. "I always let you sleep."

"No you don't," I argue back. "You tease me when I'm half-asleep and at my horniest state and leave the room when I'm ready to burst."

Saying that out loud shouldn't have gotten me aroused.

Slowly, a wicked smile grows across Sinn's lips. He leans up and kisses my lips delicately, forcing my body down with one hand when I try to sit up. He smirks when I laugh and leans down again, pressing his lips to mine. My legs wrap around Sinn's waist and I cup his cheeks in my hands, humming when his hand moves down to my breast.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asks, pulling back just as my hand moves down his chest.

I purse my lips. "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because last night Ava said you weren't feeling too good," he mumbles, cupping my cheek. "I just need to make sure. We can go to the doctor tomorrow if you'd like."

I can't help but chuckle and I rest my head on the pillows. "I feel fine, Sinn."

He grunts. "I won't believe that unless it's a doctor telling me. We're going tomorrow."

I roll my eyes, chewing on my bottom lip. Sinn towers over me and leans down, pecking my lips. I smile when he stumbles out of bed and begins looking through his drawer. I sit up and watch him with pursed lips, only to laugh out loud when Sinn puts a Santa hat on his head and turns around, grinning cheekily in my direction.

"How about I give you your early Christmas present?" He says, squatting at the edge of the bed.

I squeal when he pulls me in by my ankles, resting my legs over his shoulders. When Sinn gives my stomach a gentle kiss, my stomach churns with need. It's hard not to get turned on when his beautiful face is sitting between my legs, bare inches from where I need him most.