Chapter Ten: Day with Harry's Parents

*Sorry that this is short but it is something*

It is the next morning. Harry is anxious and Draco could tell. Draco walks up to Harry and hugs him from behind. "Baby, you don't have to be so nervous". Harry just turns and looks into Draco's eyes. "I am only nervous because I haven't seen my parents since I was almost a year old". Draco just looks into Harry's eyes and hugs him. "You will be fine. I will be there with you every step of the way".

A few hours later Hermione walks into Harry's bedroom to see him crying into Draco's shoulder. "Oh, I'm sorry for walking in but Harry, your parents are here". Harry looks up at Hermine. "Thanks, can you tell them that Draco and I will be down there soon. I need to wash my face real quick so it doesn't look like I was crying". Hermione nods her head and goes back downstairs.

"Hello Mr and Mrs Potter. Harry and Draco will be down in a minute, oh and I am Hermione, one of Harry's good friends". James Potter looks up to Hermione. "Oh Hermione dear you can call me James. There is no need to be proper. I am glad that Harry has a friend like you". Hermione smiles. Lily looks over. "What a sweet smile. Call me Lily. You are such a sweet girl. If Harry were to have a sister I would want her to be like you". Hermione nods and then looks up the stairs to see Harry and Draco ready to come down.

Hermione looks up at Harry and Draco, who were holding hands. "You ready Harry", says Hermione. Harry just nods his head. Harry and Draco make it down the stairs and walk towards Harry's parents. Once Harry saw his parents sitting there he froze and tears started to fall down his face while still holding onto Draco's hand. Lily gets up and walks to Harry and looks into his eyes. "Harry... You are such a handsome young boy, I can't believe that I had to miss you growing up". Harry looks up at his mother. "Mom... I am...... um... I can't believe that you and dad are here right in front of me". Lily looks over to Harry's father. James got up and walked over.

"Harry, my son, I am so sorry that we weren't here for you when you needed us the most". Harry looks over to his father. "Dad... It's ok. Somewhere in my head I knew that you and mom were out there. I found a group of friends that care about me. I found Draco here to be a great friend in 6th year of Hogwarts, then Draco asked me to be his boyfriend and I said yes. I never once thought that you and mom weren't there for me, because I always knew you were". Draco sees Harry crying so he hugs him from behind and whispers into his ear. "You are doing great, baby. How about we go sit down". Harry nods his head and looks up to Draco.

Draco looks over to James and Lily. "I think that Harry needs to sit down". James and Lily nod their heads and they all sit down. A few hours went by and Harry went to the deck to get some air. Harry's father notices and heads out there with him. "Hey Harry. I wanted to just say that I am proud of you for not giving up because that means that you are a strong person". Harry looks up, "Dad I am not as strong as you think". James looks over to Harry. "Harry, can me and your mother be in your life for now on"? Harry takes a second to think. "I... would like that, no, I need that". James smiles and hugs Harry and gives him a kiss on his head.

Lily walks out to the deck and hugs both Harry and James from behind. "I can't believe that we missed you growing up, but I am very happy that we can be part of your life and be in your friend's life". Harry smiles and looks back at Draco and gives him the come here look. Draco walks over to Harry's other side and takes his hand and Harry rests his head on his shoulder and sighs with relief.

I know that I haven't posted in a while but I am getting back into writing again and I hope that ya'll enjoy it. Love you.