Chapter 11: 10 Years Later

Chapter Eleven: 10 Years Later

It is 10 years later. Draco and Harry are a very happy married couple with 1 kid. They have a daughter named Aliana, who is 10 years old. 

P.S. This is the last chapter so please enjoy

Harry woke up one bright, sunny, June morning. He was lying next to his beloved Draco, who was sleeping soundlessly. Harry smiles and then he looks at the door to see Aliana in their doorway. "What's up Ali?" Harry asks. Aliana looks at him with worry in her eyes and replies. " My birthday is tomorrow and tomorrow is the day that we have to start getting me ready for Hogwarts, and I am scared about going to Hogwarts, because you and dad aren't going to be there". Harry smiles and hugs her. "Oh kiddo, you have nothing to be afraid of. Hogwarts is a very safe place, especially with Uncle Nevil as headmaster of the school". Aliana smiles and replies, "Daddy, I wanna get ready now". Harry looks over at his love who is sleeping soundlessly. "You want to jump on dad and wake him up and tell him how excited you are for school in 2 days?". Aliana shakes her head yes.

Aliana runs over to Draco, and jumps on top of him. Draco makes some sleepy noises, "Morning Ali". Draco says smiling. "Looks like you are excited for school to start soon". Aliana smiles and replies, "Yes I am, and I want to start getting ready today so that we can go visit Uncle Nevil, if that's ok". Draco looks at Harry and Harry nods his head yes. Draco looks back at Aliana and says, "How about we go to Diagon Alley now and spend 2 days with Uncle Nevil". Aliana shakes her head and runs to her room to pack her clothes and her journal because everyone needs a journal in her case.

Draco and Harry were getting ready when Harry started to talk. "When do we tell Ali that we are going to be her teachers this year?". Draco looks at his love and says, "I think that we should tell her once we are at Hogwarts with Nevil, because Nevil wants to tell her about it all". Harry just nods in acknowledgement. They finish getting ready and go to Aliana's room to see her sitting on her bed looking at a picture of Harry and Draco during their 8th year of school. "What you got there kiddo?" Draco asks. Aliana looks up at him and shows him the picture. Draco starts to smile and says, "Oh, so that's where that picture went off too". Aliana just smiles and runs over to both Harry and Draco and hugs them. She then says, "I love you both very much". They all smile and leave the house.

Harry, Draco, and Aliana arrive at Hogwarts after their long trip to Diagon Alley. Aliana walks into the headmaster's office and sees Nevil. She runs over to him and hugs him. Nevil laughs and says, "Hello there goofball. I missed you. Are your parents here?". Harry and Draco laugh, "yes, we are both here". They both say. Nevil looks over to them and smiles and mouths, "Can I tell her yet?". Harry understands what Nevil was saying and nods his head yes.

Nevil looks back at Aliana and smiles. "Ali, I have something to tell you". Aliana looks up at Nevil and nods. Nevil continues to speak. "I know that the thought of not having your parents around makes you nervous. Well... They are going to be 2 of your teachers. Your dad is going to be your Potions teacher and your daddy is going to be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher". Aliana looks over at her parents and says, "Really?". Harry and Draco both smiled and said, "Yes". Nevil speaks again. "Tomorrow everyone is going to get sorted into their houses, so how about we all get a good night's sleep". They all agree and go to bed.

It's the next day and Aliana is standing in the sea of 1st years, waiting for her name to be called. Her best friend Jane just got called and has been sorted into Hufflepuff. About 10 people later Professor McGonigal calls out, "Aliana Potter". Aliana nervously walks up to the stool and Harry and Draco give her a thumbs up. The sorting hat gets put on her head, and starts talking. "Mmmmmm, yes a Malfoy and Potter kid. Both were in two different houses, Slytherin and Gryffindor, but which one is best for you. Hmmmmmmmm...... GRYFFINDOR!!!".

Thank you all so much for reading my Drarry FanFic. I know that it isn't the best story out there, but thank you all so much.