Sex

Chapter Six:  An Investigation with Him

"The demon was a banshee

"The demon was a banshee. It infested quietly inside her that was why the girl was just sleeping the whole time of the possession, but anymore longer than yesterday, she wouldn't have been able to return to her normal life even if I exorcise the demon," Father Azrael stated in a grim voice.  He stood in front of the Bishop's office desk refusing to sit in a reserved seat for him.

Father Daniels comfortably sat on the other though, but intently watched his counterpart do all the talking.  It took him overnight to grasp the entirety of what had happened inside Jessa's room. He already expected the demon possession side, Father Azrael's unorthodox way of exorcising was another matter however. He still couldn't believe that electricity flowed out from his body, along with the inhuman change of his iris color. It was all out of the ordinary.

Thinking about it, there was only one answer that he could finalize: Father Azrael has divine powers coming from God himself. That was probably why the Holy Pope always gives him a defined special treatment and by mean special, he was referring to the mansion that Father Azrael owns, the mansion that he called "home" last night at dinner.

He didn't comment about the conversation last night because he thought that it was improper. Now, he understood why, and could probably say that the mansion the priest owned befitted him rightfully. There was no jealousy in that. He was a priest himself in the first place, so jealousy was never an issue.

"Then, it was a good thing you were just in time Father," the Bishop commented while he held a hard copy of the report about the last day. Father Azrael had made it to send to the Pope. It was imperative that it would be sent as soon as possible to the Apostolic Palace mainly for the Pope's comfort of knowing that nothing bad has happened.

Father Azrael strolled across the room and stopped near an open casement window. This side of the Palace, he could see a different angle of the charity house. It showed a much better view of the backyard where there stood a small chapel.

"I have studied all of the demonic possessions here in your city and found that it is random. However, the fact that the charity house is a favorite target, I need to investigate more. I want to know if there is a pattern on it; if there is anything about the house that smells savory to these vile creatures."