Septem

Chapter Seven: St. Claire High School

 Claire High School

          Their first stop was the St

Their first stop was the St. Claire High School in the town of Harvine where a few months ago, the seventeen year old daughter of the Vice Governor, Laila Erra, was first possessed. The principal warmly accepted both of them inside the school premises and willingly toured them the area and the exact classroom where Laila had first showed the symptoms.

It was during break time when they toured though, so Father Azrael decided to better defer the investigation and return after class hours instead.

"Then I will arrange and inform the security personnel about your intention Father Azrael," the principal, Mr. Lafton, said when they reached in front of his office. "Here, take this. This is Ms. Erra's house address. You wouldn't miss it. It is just a couple of blocks away from here."

"Thank you Principal Lafton," Father Azrael replied with due gratefulness. He took the note from him but instead of keeping it to himself, he passed it on Aurora who stood behind him.

She took it though with a confused glance.

"I believe you know where that is," he said.

She read the note and right after gave a short nod. "Yes, I know where the house is located."

"Good. Then, we should be going Principal."

Principal Lafton was all smiles towards the priest, but Father Azrael didn't miss an obvious twinkle in his eyes whenever he looks at Aurora's way. If he wasn't mistaken, the principal was flirting with her covertly.

The nerve of him, and even in front of a priest for that matter!

As they walked down a pathway leading to the parking lot of the school, Father Azrael sensed Aurora's relief.

"What is bothering you Aurora? You were distancing yourself from me and the principal the whole time of the tour."

She looked up and saw that he already stared keenly at her. His beautiful cerulean eyes immediately took her breath. The sunlight played on the color that it made his orbs more vibrant than usual. Turning her head away, she just answered in a reserved manner.