4) Warming up

It had been a few days since I had gone to the surface. I was sorta starting to miss Ercole. I wonder if he misses me?

All these thoughts were running threw my head. "Ok! Enough laying around! Let's go find him!" I thought to myself as I swam to the surface.

I made sure the coast was clear and got out and waited for me to change into human form. "I wonder why humans have this stuff." I thought as I touched my (h/c) hair. "Hm. It's kinda pretty." I thought as I started to walk to the town.

I scanned the place to make sure no humans saw me change. I walked to the town and looked around. There were people everywhere. A little boy kicked a ball to me and ask if I wanted to play. I had no idea what it was but I joined anyways. They basically would just kick the ball back and forth fora while.

All the sudden I accidentally kicked over the wrong way and so one kicked it back. I looked over to see Ercole! "Oh yes! There he is!" I thought to myself happily. "Hey Ercole!" I said as I ran up to him.

"Ciao (y/n)." Hw said with a smirk looking down at me. I smiled as I liked the way he said my name. "Let me guess? You just couldn't stay away from me so you just had to come over again,right?" Ercole asked. "Well. Maybe? It is nice to see you again." I said with a smile.

"Yes yes,I would say the same if I were you." He said. I giggled. "You know. I've become quite fond of you piccolina. Maybe we could,oh I don't know. Go out to eat some time?" He asked. (Look up at the picture. It's how he's looking at you right now.)

i blushed. "Yes! Yes! I'd love that!" I said. "Great. I'll meet you tomorrow at 3:00?" He asked. "Yep! Sounds good!" I said with a giant grin on my face. "Good. I'll see you then,Bella." He said as he walked away. (Bella means beautiful my the way) I then jumped in happiness and tan home.

This story was requested by isnsjznwjjsbd. Thanks for the request! I hope you liked it! ❣️