11) Slipped secrets

It was few days later when I decided to go back to the surface.

I walked up to the beach  and made sure the coast was clear before coming out.

I walked out and shook the water off me. I then made my way to the city. It was a crowded day for some reason. I decided to go into some stores and maybe buy myself something.

While I was walking I saw someone. Someone I did not want to see at all. It was Ercole standing next to his Vespa.

He noticed me. I turned my head away holding back tears when I felt something wet hit my hand. I quickly shook it off and got the color away.

I looked up to see kids playing with water guns. "Hey guys! We got ourselves a new enemy!" A kid shouted. They all pointed there water guns at me. Ercole's eyes widened. "Get her!" The kid yelled and they all started shouting the water at me. "No!" I yelled as I put my hands out. But it was to late. I had been reviled.

Everybody's heads turned. "Ah!" People yelled. "Sea monsters!" Others exclaimed. I just stood there looking at everyone who was now backing up. "No,no! Please! I won't hurt yo-" before I could finish someone threw a net on me.

I fell over as they came at me with harpoons. "Stay away!" They all said. I noticed Ercole looking at me. I had one last hope. "Ercole!" I shouted as loud as I could. Everybody head turned to him. "You know this monster?" A man asked.

Ercole looked at me then back at the man. "Ha! No. Why would I ever be friends with a disgusting monster like that." He said.

Tears started rushing down my face and my heart sunk. Men picked me up and put me in a van to who knows where it would lead to. As I was riding away I was looking threw the window and saw regret on Ercole's face.

Hope you liked it! 💗