5) Dinner

While I was in the sea I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. "Ahhh!" I screamed out of happiness. I could be as loud as I wanted,my parents weren't home.

"Oh my gosh! (Y/n)! You basically just got asked out by Ercole! The one guy that you like! I can't belive this! This is the best thing that has ever happened to me!" I yelled as I fell over on my bed and started kicking around while giggling.

"What am I going to wear? I don't really have anything except for seaweed clothes. I know! I'll go buy myself somthing!" I thought as I swam to the surface.

I brought some money with me that I had found on the surface. I walked up to a salon and bought a (f/c) outfit. I put it on a did my hair how I liked. I then looked in the mirror and smiled.

I walked around town as Ercole never told me where we were eating. I looked for his red Vespa and soon found it!

It looked like a fancy restaurant so I hoped I looked good enough. I walked threw the doors to see Ercole in the back at a table for two.

He waved me down and I walked over. "Ciao (y/n)." Ercole said in a sweet tone. "Hi Ercole." I said back as I sat down. Ercole looked really nice tonight! He had a nice outfit and his hair looked really good! (You can imagine him however you want him to look)

we soon ordered our food and started to talk. "So (y/n). Have you heard about the whole sea monster craze?" Hw asked. I almost chocked on my food. "S-sea monster craze?" I asked.

"So you haven't. Well,The Who town of portarosso belives in sea monsters. Do you?" He asked. "Well,I uh. I'm not sure. I've never seen one before." I said as I felt my turning red.

"I can't say that I've seen one before either." He said. I sighed a sigh of relief that any sea monsters had been found.

"I'd make a hot sea monster wouldnt I?" He asked. I laughed and choked on my food at his remark. "Maybe." I said. "Just kidding. Sea monsters are ugly and disgusting creatures. And if they ever come around my town,I'll kill them."

What he said sunk my heart. I swallowed my food and tried to fake smile. I just wanted to get out of there and go home.

After we got done we walked out. "Well,thank you Ercole for inviting me to eat with you." I said. "Yes yes,any time piccolina. Safe travels home." He said as he drove away on his Vespa.

I sighed and walked back to the beach. I layed in my bed and thought about what Ercole had said. "Why would he say that? We sea monster have feelings to you know." I thought to myself. I soon closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

Hope you liked it! This chapter was requested by drtapeworm. Hope you enjoyed! ❣️