9) Broken out fight

Ciccio had noticed me walking around the city which was his perfect time to get revenge on me.

I had gone out to go and get something for myself. I went out to get my (f/s). I was walking around humming a song when I saw Ciccio approach me.

"Oh! Hello Ciccio!" I greeted him happily. "Afternoon (y/n)" he said in a weird tone. I expected him to say something eles but he just stood there. "So,uh,what are you doing out this late?" I asked.

"Oh nothing,nothing at all!" Before he finished the word "all." He threw a knife at me. I missed it by a small bit. If I would have been any closer,I would have been seriously injured or worse.

"Woah! Ciccio!? What are you doing?!" I asked now worried at what he might do. He had a furious look on his face. He then lunged at me! "Ah!" I yelled as I dodged him and dropped the food. I fell over on the ground.

Ciccio grabbed the knife and came running at me. I quickly got up and I went running. "Ciccio! Stop please!" I yell as tears fly off my face. "Stop it Ciccio! Stop it please!" I yell in agony as he was ready to lunge at me at any second.

I was right,he jumped straight at me and pulled me to the ground.

I hit with a thud.

Ciccio was on top of me trying to his me with the knife. I would dodge it for my life. I finally stood up and tan up against the wall. With my hair a mess and tears running down my face I asked with a shaky voice. "Ciccio! Why are you doing this?" I held out my hand for him to stop.

"You took Ercole from me! He was my life!" Ciccio yelled. He then did a creepy giggle. "And now (y/n). I'm gonna end yours." He said as he came running at me.

There was nowhere to escape too.

All the sudden Ciccio was taken down by someone. I looked closer. It was Ercole! While he was out he just happened to see us! "Ciccio! cosa c'è che non va in te!? se poni un dito su di lei, giuro che ti ammazzo!" Ercole yelled out. (All that means "what is wrong with you!? If you lay a finger on her,I swear I will kill you!")

Ciccio struggled to stand up. Ercole kept him down. "Ercole!" I yelled. "Just go!" He yelled. I looked at him. "sbrigati! Go! Run! Now!" Ercole yelled again.

I went running.

All the sudden I heard someone yell and then a few kicks and then someone running after me.

Sorry for the cliffhanger! Now you can just have something to look forward too. ;)
Hope you enjoyed! Love ya'll! 💞