6) Spared

I was swimming around the sea trying to get my mind off of Ercole calling my kind "disgusting" it really hurt since I,of course,was a sea monster myself. But the thing is,I still really liked Ercole. I didn't really care what he said. I still liked him a lot.

When I was swimming I saw Ercole standing on a rock with Ciccio and Guido. I felt happy and started to swim to the top. I was so close to the top whne I remembered that I was a sea monster! I could get killed if I go to the top!

I quickly stopped myself and swam to the bottom. But the water was way to clear for them to miss me. I hid behind a rock with my heart pounding.

"Ercole! Look down there!" Ciccio pointed me out. I held my breath and didn't move. But Ercole could see me. Ciccio pointed his harpoon at me about to throw. Just then Ercole took it out of his hands. "What?" Ciccio asked. "Hold it Ciccio. Don't shoot." Ercole said. "Ercole! It's a sea monster! We have to tell the town!" Ciccio said as he started to run to the town. "I said hold it!" Ercole said as he grabbed Ciccio by the collar of his shirt and yanked him back over.

"Why don't we shoot?" Guido asked. "I have a weird feeling about this one." Hw said as he narrowed his eyes at me. We made eye contact. "So just don't shoot. Do as you're told! Now let's go!" Ercole said as they all started to leave.

I then poked  my head out of th water to watch them leave. They didn't see me poke my head out. Which was good. I sighed. "I'm so glad my I'm alright."

Hope you liked it! If there's anything you guys want to happen next,just tell me! 💞
This idea was requested by cinnamiin! Thank you so much! Hope you enjoyed it!