Family of Destruction -Undertaker/Kane (1)

A/n: To be honest there will be multiple scenarios with these so I'll mark them with numbers to keep them in track but all of them will be named the same thing.

Also I know they ain't really brothers but a girl can dream right?

Also I loved it when Paul Bearer (RIP) did promos cause he practically yelled so that's why its all caps.

~~~~~~~

You was the Undertaker's blood sister, Kane was your half brother too. You was younger then both of them but Taker had always protected you, even from Kane.

He practically raised you ever since the fire that killed your parents when you was a year old.

Kane always tormented you when you was children, why would he stop now?

Taker was in a match against Barry Windham but you was running from your other brother.

He was shooting a promo, you heard past the monitors you ran by. You easily dodged Kane and made it to the guerilla, you ran down the ramp seeing your brother in the ring.

Taker immediately went into protective mode when you got in the ring.

"Kane's tormenting me...he won't leave me alone," you was on the verge of crying. Your bottom lip trembled and your eyes misted over.

"Big brother's here," he said wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

"Why does he torment me..." you questioned staying close to your brother.

"Get out here now Kane," he demanded.

The lights went dark, Kane's music played in the arena.

Taker put an arm around infront of you when his pyro went off.

You was terrified of your other brother. Flashbacks to your childhood simmered in the back of your mind.

He would chase you down with lit matches and sticks. He's burned you on a couple occasions.

You had a death grip around your brother's arm, you was shaking.

Kane stalked out to the stage, his arm wrapped up in gauze from his and Taker's inferno match.

Paul Bearer was Kane, as usual."THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!" Paul screamed at Taker. "THIS HAS ALL GOT TO COME TO AN END! UNDERTAKER, IT WASN'T SUPPOSE TO BE LIKE THIS! IT WAS ALL MY IDEA! YOU WAS THE ONE THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BURN IN THE FLAMES! BUT MY KANE ONCE AGAIN HAD TO SUFFER AT THE PAIN AND AGONY OF THE INFERNO!"

Taker kept you behind him, he stayed quiet. He glanced back at you to check on you for a second, he hardly ever took his eyes off Kane.

Paul was still continuing his rant. "IT'S NOT THAT HE SUFFERED ENOUGH! THAT POOR THREE YEAR OLD CHILD LAYING IN THE HOSPTIAL BED! YOU DIDN'T SEE HIM! NOR DID YOUR SISTER SEE HIM! I'M THE ONE THAT WENT TO SEE HIM EVERY DAY! COVERED IN BANDAGES! CRYING FOR HIS MOTHER!"

You saw emotion in Kane when Paul talked about his mother. You had your arms locked around Taker, he kept an arm around your shoulders.

"I WAS THERE WHEN THEY TOOK HIM TO THE BURN WARD, SOAKED HIM IN THE SALINE SOLUTION AND SCRAPED THE SORES AND THE BURNED SKIN CELLS OF HIS FACE AND BODY EVERY DAY! WE GOT TO HAVE A TRUCE! IT'S GOT TO STOP DAMNIT.

"LAST NIGHT I TASTED MY OWN BLOOD AS IT RAN DOWN MY FACE AND WHEN I LOOKED UP I SAW KANE ONCE AGAIN ON FIRE! I COULD SMELL THE FLESH! I COULD SEE HIS CLOTHING AND THE PAIN IN HIS EYES! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT WAS MY OWN SON WHO WAS ON FIRE!"

You looked up at Taker who had the same expression. Confusion and anger. Paul had slept with your mother and Kane was the result.

You shook your head as you started crying. You couldn't believe it. You wasn't completely angry at Kane, he couldn't help he was born. You was enraged at Paul.

He destroyed yours and your favorite brother's childhood.

Undertaker comforted you, he was more angry then upset. He pulled you into his side.

"You're a monster!" You screamed at Kane. "I HATE YOU!"

Kane didn't move, the feelings was mutal. He began stalking down to the ring.

Taker backed you up to the ropes, hell he had a grip on your wrist. "Go," he said ordering you out.

You didn't think twice, you crawled between the ropes and jumped down from the apron. You turned just in time to see Kane get sent back from Taker.

You backed up to the timekeeper area incase you had to run for it.

Taker could hold his own with Kane, he slung a hard right hand into your brother's face when you was in a safer spot.

Out of the corner of your eye you spot Paul Bearer slinking towards you.

Out of desperation you grab a steel chair and kept a distance between you two.

You saw your favorite brother get dropped by a chokeslam. Anger bubbled from the pit of your stomach.

Kane had his back tuned to you letting you slink into the ring. He was about to set up Taker for a tombstone.

You had to do this. If you didn't he would never stop tormenting you. You looked at Taker then the chair.

You slammed the chair into Kane's back.

Kane dropped Taker, he about went to his knees from the pain in his back. He was in pain but he didn't go down.

You swung again, the sound of steel hitting flesh echoed in the arena.

Kane snapped his head towards you when he came to his senses. Out of the corner of his good eye he saw you swinging the chair into his injured shoulder, he caught it in time.

A tug of war ensued for the chair but you lost it.

Kane threw the chair out of the ring and grabbed you by the throat. He didn't chokeslam you right away, he kept adding pressure a little at a time.

You clawed at his gloved hand but it only made him tighten his grip. You went to your knees begging for him to let go. Tears stung in the corners of your eyes.

The vicious sound of steel hitting flesh sounded, Kane dropped you to deal with the interruption.

You scrambled back to the corner holding your throat. Your lungs screamed at you for breath. You was coughing and trying to breath. Red marks was slowly slinking their way up your throat from Kane's hand.

You snapped your head up seeing Taker holding the steel chair. He had slung the chair at Kane's head before irish whipping him out of the ring.

Kane was on his feet but he didn't get back in the ring, not when Taker had an equaliser.

Taker knelt down to check on you, his arm was around your shoulder. "You alright sis?" He asked quietly.

You nodded. "Yeah."

Taker's music played but he didn't care, he watched Kane slinking up the ramp. He was keeping the promise he made to yours and his parents all those years ago:

Keep you safe from Kane.

~~~~~~~~

Requests is always open!