Overprotective -Werewolf!Roman Reigns

If you want more paranormal romances imagines then comment!

If you request one with a superstar then put down what creature you want them and the reader to be.

Your human in this imagine.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Roman could smell the vamp on you before you got home. His wolf growled as you walked in. He crossed his arms and stood up. "Where in the hell was you?"

"Worked late love, I'm sorry," you said sitting your bag down. You went over to kiss him but he pulled away.

"Worked late? It's two o'clock in the damn morning, you get off at 11. It took you four hours to get home?"

You didn't expect Roman to be interrogating you. He never did, he might have been an Alpha werewolf but he never questioned if you would be home late or not.

"What's bitten you in the ass all of a sudden?" You said going into the kitchen. "You've never done this before."

"My girlfriend, my mate, goes to work then comes home late with out even much as a call or a text?" His wolf growled feeling the effects of the full moon soon. It was tomorrow night when he was at his strongest.

He went over to you, sitting the cup of Y/F/D out of your hands. He pinned you to the counter. "Who...or should I say...what have you been around?"

"What do you mean?"

"I can smell another scent on you, and this one isn't human. If it was people you've been around before I would have smelled them on you."

Roman's eyes flickered gold as he inspected you, his mate. He knew the smell it was dangerous and unhuman like.

You decided to come clean, you hate confrontation and with the full moon tomorrow night, Roman was more irritable then usual.

"There's this new guy at work, works the graveyard shift, I had to show him around before I left."

Roman growled. "You didn't say anything about us?"

"He got flirty, of course I said something that I was taken...I didn't mention you was a damn werewolf. I thought he was human."

Roman inspected your exposed skin seeing no bites that would indicate a vampire feeding. You was also warm which meant you wasn't turned.

"What has gotten into you?" You demanded.

Roman sighed, a heavy puff of breath left his chest. "I know that smell, it's all over you and it pisses me off that one of them would put their damn hands on you? Could he not smell my scent on you?"

"He made no mention of werewolves...I promise."

"No he wouldn't, you're a human, you wouldn't get asked that."

You pushed him off of you. "What has gotten into you?"

Roman  ran a hand over his face. "My girl is comes home late with out texting or calling, she comes home I find out she's been around a vampire?"

"Calm down baby..." you said. You was scared of Roman when the moon was close to being full. The full moon was terrible enough when he had to shift, but the days leading up to the full moon?

He was like a woman on her menstrual cycle. No joke. The easiest thing would set him off, he would  whine for attention even when you gave it to him.

"Calm down? This monster invades my personal life by being close to you and your workplace is on the edge of the territory so he's tainting these lands too?" Roman's anger boiled as he kept you close as possible.

"Roman...stop please..." you begged. "He'll kill you if you go after him."

"No he won't, I'm not at full strength yet but I'm more then a match for him. Stay here don't go anywhere got it?"

You nodded.

He shifted into his wolf and walked out of the house leaving you on the verge of tears.