Hart Drama -Bret Hart

Requested by: hardywoman99

A/n: I do personal imagines, I know a lot of imagine writers don't. I just won't write any LGBTQ imagines because I don't feel comfortable writing them. Sorry.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Set in 1996

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Emma Hart had to be sneaky with Jacob, her secret boyfriend. She had to wait till her dad, the legendary Bret Hart, was gone on his tours with WWE.

It was hard for her to find friends or even date because of her dad's fame. People only wanted to be around her because they thought they could use her as a way to get famous themselves or they thought she was a rich snob.

Jacob didn't see her like that, he was suppose to be out of her leauge. Motercycles and cars was his thing. He knew her dad was strict with her.

Emma had just got off the bus from school when she saw her dad's car home early. A sinking feeling was in her gut.

She looked up seeing her dad beckoning her from the glass storm door. She let out a puff of air from her chest and fixed her backpack strap on her shoulder.

She walked in seeing him pointing to the couch. "What's this about?" She asked.

"The boy your seeing," Bret said.

She set her backpack down. "What about him."

"He's not a good boy for you Emma," he replied.

"And how would you know?" She spat looking up at him. "Your gone all the time and hardly come home."

"Don't raise your tone at me young lady," he scolded. "Dump that boy, I don't want you to be seen with him again."

"Why?" She said getting up. "He doesn't care if I'm rich or not."

"Boys like him only care about one thing," Bret pointed in a random direction.

"Oh fuck this!" She stormed up the stairs and slammed her door shut.

Bret sighed and ran a hand over his face. He went up the stairs hearing her on the telephone crying.

He cracked open the door hearing her conversation.

"I can't make friends Nattie," she said. Her cousin, Natayla, was a little older then her but still lent an ear to listen. "They treat me like I'm a snob or just want me for money."

She had tears falling as she sat on the bed. "Why does he do this to me?"

Bret closed the door and walked downstairs. He always thought she had friends, people seemed to be friendly to her at school.

Him being gone all the time only drove the wedge deeper. He fixed supper knowing she probably wouldn't come down. He decided to apologize to her.

He took up a plate of food in bribery. He knocked on the wooden door. "Emma, can we talk?"

"Go away."

He opened the door seeing her laying on the bed with her back turned to him. "Honey I only wanted to protect you."

"Why you don't care," she said.

Bret put her plate of food down on her nightstand. He walked over but she turned around. 

"If I didn't care I wouldn't have brought you something to make sure you ate."

"But you expect me to dump a boy just because he's with me."

He sighed. "It's his family that has me concerned sweetheart," he said.

"Family doesn't mean anything," she said. "Can't judge someone by their relatives."

"I'm not judging him."

"Sure sounds like it."

Bret sighed and stood up. "Alright, you won't listen to me, I'll back off, let you learn the hard way." He turned in the doorway. "I'll still be here when you get your feelings hurt."

Emma sat nibbling on her food before sighing. She set down her plate and walked downstairs.

Bret was watching tv, he looked over seeing her tear ridden face.

"I'm sorry," she said softly.

He got up and hugged her. "I only want what's best for you," he said. "That's it."

"You got to let me figure things out on my own Dad," she said. "I'm not a little kid anymore."

He nodded. "That's why I'm backing off."

The two hugged finally making up after four hours of arguing.