Friendly Persuasions -Family of Destruction (3)

A/n: Biker! Taker and Minstry! Taker is my two favorite gimmicks that he had done so there would probably be more soon of each.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

◆Early 2000s◆

You and Kane was ambushed in your mixed tag match by Edge, Christian, Rhino, Austin and Triple H.

Kane was stripped of his hardcore title by Rhino and You was the number 1 contender for the women's title, which Stephanie held.

She and Torrie had ambushed you too when your brothers was.

Kane got the worst of it, he was holding his arm groaning at each little move.

"Don't worry. We'll get us some revenge by the end of the night."

"My money's on Austin setting us up," You replied fixing your gloves. All you had was a few bruises from getting slammed into the ring post but nothing severe.

"Right here," Taker said seeing the sign for Regal's office. He was the commissioner for now.

Kicking in the door, you three stormed in.

"Miss Y/n, Mr. Undertaker and Mr. Kane, what can I do for you?"

Taker cleared off everything on his desk.

"What the bloody..." Regal sputtered, standing up in shock. 

"Sit down," Take yelled slamming Regal back into his chair. "My little brother and my baby sister just got set up and someone is gonna pay for it."

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Don't insult us like that," Taker said. "You are gonna give Austin and Triple H to us. Then after we get through them. Edge, Christian and Rhino. Y/n wants Stephanie and Torrie."

"I can't do that..."

"Oh really? Kane, Y/n, will you show Mr. Regal what happens when you two get upset?"

Your magic came out as well as Kane's. The lights flickered, the ground vibrated from an Earthquake, shaking the arena. You caused it.

The fans took cover thinking it was really an earthquake but it was a light one, compared to what you have done in the past.

All Kane did was set part of the wall and a nearby potted tree on fire.

"You see Regal, when Kane and Y/n gets angry, things seem to go up in flames or be destroyed," Taker replied.

"Alright, you got your matches tonight against Edge and Christian for the tag titles," Regal sputtered out. He was wide eyed, looking in your brother's eyes.

You crossed your arms. "What about me?"

"Yes," Regal replied. "You got a match against Torrie. If you can get through them, you can have Austin, Triple H and Stephanie."

Taker let him up. "Good, always knew you was a smart man."

Regal fixed his tie for a second. "Wait a minute, both of your matches is no disqualification."

"You damn right it is," Taker replied. "Kane what do you think?"

Kane scoffed and ended up sitting Regal's desk on fire.

You three walked out to head to your shared locker room. "I'm gonna beat the hell out of that prim slut running around," you said changing into your extra ring gear.

You was talking about Torrie.

Kane went to get his arm looked at at medical. He was seriously complaining about it.

"Need one of us at ringside?" Taker asked.

"I can handle the two. Besides I got more friends in the women's locker room for backup." Fixing your gloves, you went in search of Lita.

Your best friend.

You found her at catering. "Hey Lita."

"Hey, what up?" She asked.

"I need a favor," you replied. "Guess you saw what happened earlier."

"Yeah will Kane be okay? He took a beating."

"He's getting it looked at. I got a match against Torrie later to get a title match with Stephanie. I don't want Taker or Kane down there to cause trouble with the men, but with Stephanie lurking I need back up."

Lita thought about it it a moment. "One thing. If you win the title, I get a title shot."

"Deal."

You two shook hands and headed to the gorilla. Ready for your match against Torrie.

Torrie also had been thinking you would try an ambush. She had Stephanie with her at the ring.

Lita kept to her promise and kept Stephanie from interfearing much.

You took advantage when Torrie leaned on the ropes to yell at them. You rolled her up into a pin, gaining the victory.

You scurried out of there before she realized what happened. Lita hugged you going up the ramp.

Stephanie held up her title, showing off that you was in for a fight next week.

You made a motion around your waist. You had enough of her pracing around the ring.

This was your time to shine. And no one was going to get in the way.