Cheat -Drew McIntyre

Requested by: juicyeggcum (tbh your username made me laugh)

2018/2019 Heel!Drew

Trigger warning: Cheating (I had no other ways around it)

Sorry it's so short with so many time skips.

◇◇◇

Drew had returned to the main locker room after a few years of being fired.

Dolph Ziggler had some pull in bringing him back to Raw. He was grateful for Dolph to do that. It wasn't his fault he was in shitty storylines and the crowd reception wasn't that good with him.

His personal life became hell, his wife filed for divorce and took almost everything after that.

He was brought back as heel. He didn't care since it got him in the door.

He had earned the nickname "The Scottish Psychopath".

You was Dolph's girlfriend at the time of his return, also you was heel with them.

Drew found you drop dead gorgeous even though you was with his best friend. He at first didn't want to intrude and seem like he was breaking the two of you up.

Now, something had changed. Majorly.

He didn't care if it hurt Dolph. He was tired of Dolph scavenging his scraps.

"Hey y/n?" Drew knocked on yours and Dolph's locker room. "Got a second?"

"Sure what's up?" You asked. You was in your ring gear, getting ready for your match later against Dana Brooke.

Dolph was in the ring against Finn Balor, continuing the rivalry they had against him and Braun Strowman.

"There's been something I've been wanting to tell you for a while...."

"You have a crush on me?" You asked.

"How did you know?"

"It's obvious knucklehead." You giggled, you looked around the room for a second. "But I'm with Dolph..."

"Does he make you happy?"

You looked up at him before shaking your head. "We've been arguing a lot, his ego it's always in the way." You glanced to the door.

Drew cupped your cheek, wiping away a falling tear.

It happened quickly. You reached up to kiss him.

He at first was shocked but settled into it.

You pulled away, realizing what had happened. "Drew I.."

He kissed your forehead. "It's alright lass."

"I'm just scared if Dolph finds out," you whispered.

Drew held you against him. "I won't let him hurt you, I promise."

You and Drew had been seeing each other behind Dolph's back. It had been a few weeks since Drew and you kissed.

"Hey babe?" You said as you followed Dolph and Drew to the gurrellia for their tag team title match.

Drew had go fight his instinct to answer you when you called them that.

"Not now," he said.

"But..."

Dolph turned to you. "I'm about to go out for the most important opportunity we've had in years. What do you want?"

You was taken aback by his tone. "Uh good luck?"

Dolph groaned and rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Drew come on."

"Yeah go ahead, I'll be out in a second," Drew said. He waited till Dolph walked out of ear shot. "You okay sweetheart?"

You sighed. "He won't listen. I just want to do it quietly so it's no backlash."

Drew kissed your cheek quickly. "It'll be alright."

You nodded as you decided not to follow them out to the ring. You waited backstage watching the match on the monitors.

As usual, it was Dolph's ego pushing you towards Drew.

Drew never let his ego get in the way.

Even as they won the match, you didn't receive as much attention from Dolph.

Drew and Dolph's friendship had imploded, it was extremely sad to see the two fighting.

"Play my music," you yelled to one of the producers. You picked up a mic to head out with.

You walked down to the ring, Drew easily won the match due to your interruption. He smirked seeing you walking down the ramp.

"Dolph, there has been something ive been wanting to tell you for a while now..." you said as you walked down the ramp.

The crowd booed you heavily.

You got in the ring and looked down at your tired blonde headed boyfriend. "Not only am I sick of your bullshit, I'm tired of being just your arm candy. I have found someone who treats me better then you."

You got right in his face. "We....are....done."

Dolph stood up begging with you. "Please Y/n...please don't do this..."

You took a step back as Drew dropped him with another claymore kick.

Drew did a kip up to stand back up. He looked over to you. He offered you his hand.

You gladly accepted it as he kissed you on the cheek, leading you out of the ring and up the ramp.