Family of Destruction -Kane/Undertaker(2)

RAW: Late 90s/Early 2000s

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You had been out with a broken shoulder for a while and now seeing your eldest brother suffering a beatdown from Vince's faction.

You and Kane hadn't been on the best of terms in the past but your loyalty to Taker was greater then your constant bickering.

When your music hit the crowd went crazy.

"She's back! Y/n is back!" JR yelled on commentary.

"What is she doing out here?" King yelled. "She doesn't need to go into that ring!"

You stood on stage with a long chain in your hands. You shoot a half cocked smirk seeing the guys in the ring look at you as if you wasn't a threat.

Kane's pyro went off sending the crowd into a frenzy.

"She's brought in reinforcement! The Big Red Machine!" JR said.

You and Kane stalked down to the ring. Kane dealt with Big Show and Boss Man letting you get into the ring.

You swung the chain into Road Dog's back, you used it like a whip keeping them off of you.

The guys scrambled as you saw X-Pac getting chokeslammed by Kane.

You swung the chain hitting Test in the thighs as he got out of the ring.

"Y/n and Kane kicking ass," JR yelled.

You done a swinging neckbreaker on Road Dog.

You saw Triple H get dropped from a chokeslam. Kane turned to you and pointed at the corner when he dragged Triple H in postion. You knew what was coming.

The move that you two had been practicing for weeks now on your return.

You dropped the chain and climbed to the top rope. Kane stood with his back behind you while you climbed up on his shoulders with your back facing your target.

You was the high flyer of your family and always took the greatest risks.

"What the hell is she doing?" King asked in disbelief.

"What ever it is, King, it can not be good," JR said.

You got steady fairly quickly. You took a deep breath. Time seemed to stand still. Everyone had their eyes on you wondering what you was about to do.

A silent prayer hit the back of your mind, you looked back seeing Triple H still in postion.

You jumped using Kane's shoulders as a springboard hitting your finishing move.

The flying 360 shooting star press. The only difference was that you took off backwards like a moonsault. It hadn't been done in a while which kept the move fresh.

It was executed perfectly. You turned just in time to land on your stomach.

The crowd went into a frenzied roar. It was deafing.

"Oh my God!" JR yelled over and over again.

"That was the greatest thing I had ever seen!" King yelled.

You looked down at Triple H seeing him holding his midsection.

Vince was wide eyed seeing you still standing after a move like that.

Hell everyone was, even Stephanie and Torrie.

You set your sights on Stephanie who was holding the Women's title. You made a motion across your midsection. You wanted a title match and you wanted it soon.

☆2 weeks Later☆

You had gotten your title match with Stephanie but under one condition. Your brothers and Stephanie's group was banned from ring side during the match.

The past two weeks had been fights on both sides.

This wasn't any different. When the bell ranged the fist fight ensued between you two.

Stephanie still had the memory fresh of you using Kane's shoulder as a springboard to preform your finishing move.

She knew you was crazy enough to try something that dangerous. She tried getting out of the ring but you got her back in.

You stomped on her shoulder going for a quick pin.

She kicked out quickly. You dispatched of her with a DDT knocking her off her game.

You was quicker then her and put her in a guillotine chokehold causing her to tap in two seconds.

You won by being quicker and faster. You took the belt and demanded a mic. You didn't waste time in celebrating.

"Stephanie, Stephanie," you said kneeling on one knee. "You was no champion, when someone better and quicker came through, you rolled over like a coward," you said. "Your daddy and hubby can't help you now."

She was coughing from the pain on her neck.

You set the title to the side and attacked her by placing her in the same submission hold.

"Let her up!" The ref yelled at you.

Stephanie was screaming from the pain.

"This is sick," JR said on commentary. "You won the damn match, let the poor woman go!"

You eventually let her go when she practically passed out. You grabbed the belt and slid out of the ring.

The crowd still cheered even though you had technically done a heelish move.

Your brothers walked to the ramp. They celebrated your title win by putting you on their shoulders.

You smirked at the ring seeing Stephanie getting tended to by medical personnel.

Your title run was gonna be badass.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

A/n: I'm still taking requests if anyone wants a request.