My Territory - Drew McIntyre

A/N: Slight rant here but does anyone else bored with the current Womens Divison? So I will be writing the entire Women's Division like how they would be treated in the Attitude/Agression Era.

If WWE won't write good storylines then I'll do it myself.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

You  was in the ring with your man, the Scottish Highlander, Drew McIntyre, for a mixed tag team match against Carmella and Chad Gable. Otis was at ringside but wasn't interfearing in the match.

It was going fine since it wasn't considered rivalry match till Carmella got a little too handsy with Drew.

He put his hands up away from her  when James tagged her in as she felt of his chest.

"Come on Drew," she said flipping her hair. "I'm the most beautiful woman in all of WWE."

"Yeah, no," Drew said pulling away from her.

You jumped over the rope and tackled her, using her head as a hammer on the mat. "He's mine got it?" You yelled at her.

Drew got of the ring laughing seeing you defending your territory -as in him.

You picked her up and irish whipped her into the corner.

She fell on her ass holding her chest obvious in pain from getting thrown into the turnbuckle.

You held up one of her extensions and waved it like a flag for the crowd. You had ripped it out when you was hammering her head into the mat.

The crowd was deafing as you walked over to her. Your foot stomped on her as you grabbed her by the hair to get her up.

She was able to reverse your move into her submission hold, the Code of Silence.

"Come on baby," Drew yelled at you. "Don't tap!" He was stomping on the steps getting the crowd hyped up.

Their chanting of your ring name gave you much needed strength.

Using your core muscles you was able to stand up with Carmella on your shoulders. You reversed it using a Samoan Drop, it was your only hope to relieve the press around your throat.

Carmella and you was both laid out on the mat from the move.

You stirred first, getting to your hands and knees, then to your feet. Ignoring the pain in your shoulders and neck, you dragged Carmella to the center of the ring.

You grabbed her and placed her into a kneebar, folding her up with your legs as you hyperextended her knee.

She was screaming from the pain.

You glanced up seeing Gable getting Claymored by Drew.

Carmella tapping made you let her go. She held her knee as she laid on the mat.

"Here are your winners, Drew McIntyre and Y/R/N!"

"Get me a mic," you said to Drew. You grabbed Carmella before she could get out of the ring again.

Drew handed you a mic. He kept an eye on Gable and Otis for safety reasons. You was his territory too.

"Listen here you blonde headed bitch," you growled holding her by the hair. "The next time I see you mooching onto my territory, I will rip every single strand of your hair out of your skull, got it?"

You dropped the mic and let her go, you kissed Drew infront of her to make sure she got the message.

☆☆☆☆Backstage Cause It's 11
at night and I'm fighting sleep☆☆☆☆☆

"You are really possessive you know that lassie," Drew said kissing your temple.

"I'm territorial, there's a difference," you said with a smirk. "Any slut that puts their hands on you is gonna get their ass whipped by me."

He chuckled. "I wouldn't expect anything else from you."

You reached up on your tip toes to kiss his cheek. "Why do you have to be so damn tall," you said. "I'm gonna get a crick in my neck just to look at you." You rubbed the back of your neck like you do every day.

"I'm only 6'5 babe," he said. A smirk was on his lips, you always complained about being short when your with him. "Besides then I can't do this if your taller then me."

"Like what?" You asked.

Drew chuckled and swung you over his shoulder. Your hands slapped at his back as he carried you through the hallways. He carried you without hardly breaking a sweat.

He passed by Finn and Kevin. "Hey guys."

"Uh hey," Finn said seeing you on his shoulder. "Why...?"

"Don't ask," you said still on Drew's shoulder as he carried you to your shared locker room.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Don't ask why I wrote this one. It was written late at night with hardly any sleep...