You're Hired (Minyul)

"Please Minjoo!"

It was a normal day for Minjoo, she woke up early, worked out, and then headed to work. Well, as normal a day would go for one of the youngest CEOs in South Korea.

"No." The young CEO sighed at her best friend, Jo Chaewon. Her day was normal, and that meant another day of her best friend bothering her.

"Why not!? You just have to give her a job! She can even be your secretary or something! Just please hire her!" Chaewon whined out. She was honestly starting to get desperate and was so close to throwing out her pride and begging on her knees.

"Because I already have a secretary! And why can't she work at your company anyway?" The taller girl countered back, this was getting ridiculous! The older girl also had a very successful company, so why does her younger sister have to get a job at hers?

"Because she's studying music production and her school is requiring her to work at an entertainment company! And in case you forgot, our company is only a production company." Chaewon was starting to get frustrated with her younger sister, why couldn't she just study film or acting so that she could work for their company instead.

"There are hundreds of entertainment companies in South Korea, why does she have to work here?"

"Why should she work there when KMJ is literally one of the biggest entertainment companies in the country! Besides, you're my best friend and you're the only person I actually trust to not take advantage of Yuri."

Minjoo couldn't believe she was getting convinced, curse Chaewon and her knowledge of how to persuade her. Nevertheless, she already had a secretary, and mind you she was actually rather fond of this one because she wasn't an old bitch like her previous ones.

"As much as I want to Chae, I already told you I have a secretary."

"Well, you can make your personal secretary. That's even better actually! She'll constantly have to stick by your side so you can keep an eye on her better." The older girl was pleading that she would agree.

The young CEO sighed in defeat once the older girl pulled out her secret weapon, pouting. She knew she could never resist her whenever she would act cute like that. Cursing herself for her weakness for aegyo.

"Fine, but we're getting a bigger discount when you produce our next music video."

"DEAL! Thank you Minmin! I'll go tell her now, her lunch break should just be starting anyways. See you soon, love you!" With that final goodbye, Chaewon rushed out of her office and headed to Yuri's university.

Minjoo sighed to herself again, Chaewon's younger sister better be a damn good secretary or else she'll regret ever succumbing to the older girl's pouting face yet again.

-------------------------------------------------

"Excuse me, WHAT!?" Yuri was not having a good day, at all.

First, she woke up late and didn't have time to eat breakfast, so she was starving. Then she missed her train and had to wait for the next one, almost missing her first class of the day. And now her sister is at her university telling her that she has a job now, and to not embarrass her by slacking off.

"I got you a job at KMJ Ent as the CEO's personal secretary. It took me a lot of negotiating to get you a job so you better not waste my efforts." Chaewon told her younger sister. Now, if only the brat would at least look  a little grateful that she was helping her graduate and not look like she hates the very thought of having a job.

"How did you even pull that off? KMJ is so hard to even get an interview at, that all my friends gave up trying because of the ridiculous amount of requirements needed. Now you're telling me you got me a job and not a job interview?"