I can't allow you to leave me puppy

(cherryJohnson22 here you go your chapter! A yandere Divus crewel teacher student relationship. She's also the head master's daughter.)

Divus crewel Divus crewel if he doesn't scare you he will to see him will give you a chill.
Divus Divus crewel it's the ice in his stare that'll leave in fear in your chair, all students better  beware he's like a spider waiting for the kill. Look out for Divus crewel. Divus crewel Divus crewel if he doesn't scare you the evil man will. Divus Divus crewel to see him will give you a sudden chill.

This vampire bat inhuman beast two students say that he should be locked up and never release.

School was a such a wholesome place until you have the class of Mr Divus crewel. Divus crewel if he doesn't scare the evil man will, to see him will give you a sudden chill Divus crewel.

At first you think Divus is a devil.
The after time has worn away the shock you come to realize you seen his kinda eyes watching you from underneath a rock.

Divus crewel to see him is to take a sudden chill if he doesn't scare the evil man will. Divus Divus crewel To see him is to take a sudden chill.  Divus crewel ,Mr Divus crewel Divus crewel look out for Divus crewel.

Angelica knew who he was.
Her  teacher who she had a crush on but of course she was scared at first but not anymore.

He was looking forward to having her as his. The sex was one thing but.. he's gone too far.

Angelica was quiet about it. Of course she's 18 after all but still she was his student which he was lusting after himself.

She took Ashton gym class and his class along with others. "Ok puppy make sure you listen today." He said as she was getting ready to go to school with him. They live together will he moved her in she was staying at Ramshackle dorm which she still do but she just stay with him for sex and the whole house wife thing. Ace was mad sus about him. Not because he didn't like his class because fail and get a B+ when Angelica helped him along with Deuce but what the hell is going on with those two?

They talk after class and she'd be a hour late for lunch sometimes, but she's have a beautiful stake and potatoes and carrots on the side "Whoa Angelica what restaurant you go that from?" Said Ace eating his food. "Oh no I made it." She said eating "Huh funny cause passing the teachers lounge Mr crewel had the same you guys must shop at the same market."

"Ace mind your business." Said Deuce as he eat his food as well. While she avoided his red eyes Divus asked to talk and to bring her lunch.

"Yes hon?" "Why is Ace asking you about our lunches?" He said eating "Um.. I don't know why you think he's-?" "No he's smart but trust me darling by his grades recently he's not that smart." "I helped him he said he got a B+ that should have been a A+." "Haha darling.. darling trust me I looked it over and he got one of two wrong and your basically his helper helping him but I want you to know that we'll be in session tonight." He said as she blushed.

Later that night

At his house the sounds of moaning could be heard as well as whipping sounds "Stay..stay~."
"Good girl now ass up." She was on her hands and knees like a dog she raised her ass up.

"Good your getting a good treat for being a obedient little girl."

He rubbed her clit causing her moan with her gag in her mouth he spanked her "Mm!" "Shh no sounds yet baby girl I need to train your body to react to my touch which your doing good at nice work." 

After that he began to take off his clothes and put a condom on.
"Ok puppy make sure to moan and scream for me."

He said before rushing inside her drilling inside her wet walls squeezing his cock "Ahh ah ah~!"