RWMB 5 mombod

(Wybie helps Angelica  get out of her shell and she shows off her mom body)

Wybie came in seeing his girlfriend with their baby and Coraline playing She was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and pants  he noticed she hasn't worn anything sexy or showing skin in a while, He couldn't help but feel as if something was wrong so he decided to sit next to her and talk to her about it.

"Hey babe?" "Yes Wybie?" "Um what happened to your other outfits?" "Oh uh I don't wear them anymore I mean my body has changed since I had the baby and  no one wants to see my stretch marks and flabby belly."

"Baby I love your body it's beautiful no matter what shape or form it takes you gave me a beautiful daughter and that's why I love you and your body you been through a lot and I want us to have some alone time."

She blushed as he smiled before kissing her lips "Why don't we have Coraline's parents watch the baby while we go out?"
"Yeah it's been awhile since we been out. What about the pool?" Said Coraline

"Ok ok you can call your parents and I'll find something."

She got up to find a swimsuit but she didn't want to wear a two piece. Wybie walked in with a blue swimsuit "Hey babe I got something for you." She saw it and smiled "It's beautiful."

She put it on "What do you think babe?" "Damn you look sexy I love you so much baby girl." "I love you too Wybie you and Coraline changed my life for the better ever since met you two."

He smiled before kissing her lips
"Time to go guys." "Coming baby!" She said as Wybie got ready.