I can't leave you alone my darling

(Yandere Tae Young x Angelica! Angelica is a huge fan of the 4⭐ Town band and when Tae sees her at his concert he falls in love but he has a feeling that his band mates might look at her and fall in love with her too so..what does he do? He kidnapped her but the one Problem is her step sister. This is aged up 21+)

Tae's pov: I just finished my concert and the whole time I was looking at this beautiful jewel. She was so beautiful I couldn't stop thinking about her I saw her screaming and dancing along with me when we performed our song Nobody like u. She was just be a fan of the song she was singing word from word.

It made my heart melt to know fans love our song and sing it with us. But this fan was different. Yes she was. She was.. special, amazing, she was like a rare unique gem I never seen before.

Her outfit was so hot and sexy I felt as if I couldn't breath

In the dressing room
As I sat down looking in my mirror I could get that sexy girl out my mind. She was so beautiful like a sexy sculpture that God took his time to perfect to his design. "Phew man I am beat." Said Robaire as he drank some water "Yeah plus did you see those chicks out there?!" "They we're bad man, Like a sea of Baddies man." Said Aaron T

"Yup man their hot not to mention it's going to be hard to resist such beautiful women." Said Jesse as he sat down next to me

"Hey Tae what'd you think?"

"Their both sexy but my eye caught a sexy goddess." "Ooh some has a new crush!" Said Aaron T teasing me as Jesse pat my shoulder "So what she look like also don't say she had on purple, pink, or blue or whatever cuz half the damn girls had that on." Said Jesse "She was wearing red."

I said blushing as I remember seeing her hips move as we sang I felt as if she was dancing for me and only me, me alone. "Oh?" "Well I hardly saw that tonight like maybe 4 or 6 girls was wearing red.. right?" "Hell if I know." Said Aaron Z

The next day

As I woke up early while the guys were a sleep I decided to go get some food. As I left the hotel room I saw her. In a swim suit I blushed looking at her ass like when she walk it was jiggling a lil. I rushed in my room and changed in my trunks and went back out in time seeing her talking about last night.

"Girl Jesse smiled as me he really smiled at me!" She said I felt a little bit of jealousy I saw her first. "Yeah and Ro smiled at you too I told that outfit would make you stand out." Said the girl with her. "But I think Tae like you the most he was staring at you after the concert and he looked like he wanted to talk to you."

"Well he is my favorite 4 ⭐ Town member I'm not sure if he has a girlfriend or boyfriend."

No one's pov

As if on que Tae walked out and sat next to them getting in the pool she blushed as he went under and resurface as the water sparkle in the sun. He turned to her as she jumped a little "Oh hello beautiful." He said looking at Angelica she smiled and was fan girling "Omg Tae! Omg Tae Young! Ok ok I'm sorry I'm trying not to freak out."

"Hehe it's ok gorgeous plus I was hoping to talk to you after the concert but I saw those beautiful brown eyes were sleepy so I thought I'd let you get your sleep." She was mentally screaming and dancing inside

"Oh why thanks and you did great wait no one noticed you here?" "No this is for me and my band we had the pool for as long as we stay here when we tour." "OH I'm sorry we didn't know that this was a private pool." Said her sister  "We'll leave!"

"OH no no no don't leave I don't want you guys to leave especially you baby." He said winking at her she blushed "Oh um I forgot my shades I'll be back ." She pulled her to the side  "Go talk to him and don't back out." She whispered as she walked off she then turned seeing him smiling at her swam to her.

"Hi." She said as her feet was in the water "Hey beautiful I've been thinking about you since last night." He said as he rose up in the water face to face with her "Tae this secert relationship is crazy do you know what your fans and others might think." "I don't care about them baby I love only you and I do but the real question is..does she know?" "No baby my sister is too clueless to know we've been dating for 4 years."

"Best 4 years of my life sugar." He said as he kissed her lips.  Her step sis heard everything and now she's shocked "She's dating Tae?!" She whispered. 

Later

Tae was in her hotel room she came out in a blue lingerie set "Well Tae baby what do you?~"

"Oh wow babe you look beautiful so sexy." He said as she took off her bra "I want you inside of me Tae."
"Mm babe I'm so hard." He said as he took his boner out 8 inches 😳 "I want to fuck you raw so bad baby but..I can't all this being on the road isn't good for our baby."

He said putting on a condom "T-Tae..daddy please fuck me." He pulled her close as he pulled her panties off and spread her legs while she was on top "Baby your pussy is so wet~" He thrust in her upward "Ahh oh fuck yes yes! Yes! Ahh Angelica my Angelica my angel!"

He said moaning what they didn't know is that her step sister was hiding in the closet "Ah Tae! OohTae!" "OK baby let's stand up." He said as he stood up "Tae pound me!" He bit his lip smirking "You want it?"

"Yes!" "You want it?" "Yes baby~!" He thrust deep inside her "Ahh yes! Oh Ah Angelica I'm gonna cum I'm Cumming!" He said before cumming inside her "Ahh fuck! TAE!" ANGELICA ~! Ahh fuck me fuck mee~!"

"Oh Angelica babe oh fuck yes!" He moaned before falling back on the bed "That..was amazing baby wow I've missed that pussy since my last tour boy I miss that warm wet pussy of yours."

"Hehe oh Tae I missed you too babe." She smiled kissing him he smiled blushing and as she laid next to him not knowing that his haters where former 4townies and they were mad because he was dating her.

(More is to come)