Let's not fight this 2

(Ok this but Bella fucks the uncle and gets a jelouse nephew! Let's see what happens 😏)

This affair has taken a whole 180 turn. Bruno knows that his nephew has a a huge crush on his now wife.  After Bruno and Bella got married Camilo was heart broken but he still slept with her.

Bruno actually didn't mind if care his wife and nephew sleep with each other if anything with the holidays are here and more people are wanting to see their future.

So his nephew helps by Keeping   her satisfied but now he's regretting it because he can have sex with his wife without her saying his name and his nephew giving him dirty looks every time they do have sex. "Mi amor do you love me?" He asked as he get undressed from work.

"Of course I do Bruno  why you ask babe?" "Because you've been having more sex with my nephew then me."

"Bruno you said it would be ok and I think you're right babe, Plus I think your nephew is getting obessed and addicted to me every time we have sex he acts a bit crazy."

"Well maybe I should be the one that takes care of your sexual needs from now on..ok baby?"

She smiled at him as she kissed him he then took off his clothes and licked her nipples and grabbed her breasts, she moans as she ran her fingers through his hair. "Mm mi querida..ah your taste so sweet I've missed this baby girl."

"Bruno.. please let me make you feel good baby." He climb on top of her as he tried to take his underwear off and put a condom on. "Belle.. I need your pussy so much...I need it." He said in heat sweating and shaking a little bit." "Bella.. let me put it in baby..let me put my big cock inside."

"You..you want me.. Bruno?"
"Si amor.. I want it... I want you."
She smirked before wrapping her legs around him. "Please don't tease me mi amor."

He begged moaning as his cock got red and it looked painful too she teased him a little bit more.

"I ..need it .. amor!" "Put it in babe." He thrust deep inside her.
"Ahh! Bruno!" "Mi Cariño mi amor!" The more he thrust the faster he went he got deeper and deeper moaning like crazy."

While they made love there was someone else who was wanted to fuck it was Camilo. He heard everything he was jelouse and mad.  He was jerking off in the closet and watched them have sex "Damn you tio Bruno! She was supposed to be mine tonight!"

He whispered as he was thrusting in his hand in the same pace his uncle was thrusting in his girlfriend which was his uncle's wife.

"Ahh Bruno I'm gonna cum! Mi amor I'm cummin!"  He bit his lip as he thrust deep and faster "Mm mi querida you use to say the same thing to me..why did you fuck him instead of me?"

"Oh oh uh fuck Bella Bell..aa~!" Camilo moaned quietly rolling his eyes and his mouth open with drool falling out the side.

"Mi Cariño!! Bella!! Ah!" Moaned Bruno as he came along with his wife. "Ah ah yes oh yes.. this felt so good."

Camilo caught his breathe until he waited for a while til they went to sleep. He pulled his pants up and walked out looking over Bella sleeping on her uncle jealousy ran in his veins and anger.

"Why? Why did you fuck him and not me.. it's not fair it's not.. fair."
He said he then kisses her lips deeply with his tongue "Your still mine mi Cariño..your mine."

He walked out the room and went to his smiling like he was love struck and pulled her panties out of his pocket from their afternoon sex session before his uncle came back.

-SYRIXTTIM 😜 I hope you like it