Their reaction to

(It's the boys turn now)

(When she wears something sexy and a guy hits on her)

Trey

He'll try to be a gentleman around her but when she leaves so does the man who there trying to defuse things. He'll beat his ass and break his nose or arm .
"That will teach you to not mess with my lady ever do it again and you won't be as lucky as you are now."

Ruggie

Your whistling at his girl?! Winking??! Ok wait til she leaves. He punch him right in the face. He'll beat his ass to where a ambulance pulling up. "Don't fuck with me or my girl you got it punk?!"" The next time I won't be so nice."

Jade

True he's not like his other half but when no one including his darling is looking he'll kill them.
Literally.. there's a dead body and a missing students along with him. He told his brother but not Azul. "Hehe good job now no one will mess wit shrimpy now."

Their reaction to her getting hurt by someone

Riddle
He'll snap on them and have his card soldiers teach them a lesson they'll never forget "How dare you hurt her?! Off with your heads!" "Are you alright my darling? Don't worry I've taken care of it, you don't have to worry about them anymore my rose your safe now."

Sam

Oh hell ...their gonna die.
He will have his friends from the other side come and end them taking well dragging them to the other side "I hope they are satisfied my lil doll but I don't care if they ain't. Don't blame me they can blame my friends on the other side!" "They got what they wanted but lost what they had..which was their lives."

Azul

You dare lay your hands on his pearl?! Prepare your asses because it's gonna get handed to you and broken into two.

He'll have Floyd and Jade beat the shit out of them as well as..kill them. He smiles while holding his terrified darling "Tsk tsk poor unfortunate souls...so sad so true..you hurt my darling now you have to pay the price and it doesn't involve the scroll. Floyd, Jade you did it boys now their heads will roll..those poor.. unfortunate souls!" He laughed finished singing as she held on to Azul "Shh it's alright my angelfish I'm here they won't harm my beautiful angel pearl again."

Kalim

Oh boy he may look innocent but he is soo far from it when he hears or see his darling hurt. He'll go pyshco to where Jamil second think about trying to take him on. "What's this? You hurt my precious jewel.. you'll pay for that." He said in a dark and frightening voice. "Jamil end them." He laughed as they were stabbed and killed in cold blood.

"My darling don't fear I'm here."
"Do you trust me?" "What?" "Heh do you.. trust me.. darling?" "Yes..I do." He kissed her as she was shaking as they apologize before getting their throats cut.

Rook

He'll hunt them down as he took 7 of them down and killed them.
Angelica was waiting for him there were screams and then nothing. It was quiet. She heard footsteps seeing him covered in blood and smiling at her. "Ah mon chérie your man has returned with something for you." He had a beautiful looking box and opened it.

It was fingers cut off he picked up the index finger and smiled "This is the finger that place harm on you but now it is no more chérie if you want I can go back and bring you his heart." He said in a dark twisted way his green eyes glowing as he looked at her "No one will hurt you anymore my beautiful angel."

Her running away

Jack

He's confused. Are you playing a game? Training? Oh I get it hide and seek is it? Ok now he's in his wolf form and tracking her down.
"Angelica..where are you little wolf? This game isn't fun but if this is what you want to play then I guess we can play a bit longer but not to long it's getting dark soon."

He sniffs until he finds her crying because she's scared and her fears add more because he found her! "Hey what's wrong lil wolf?! Are you hurt? I can't help if you don't tell me..why do look afraid?" "Don't be afraid I'm here to protect you that's why I took you away from everyone and moved here further in the forest so we can..be together no rivals or anything else to take you away from me here." He said picking her up as she wished she'd ran faster and if someone would just save her from this mad wolf!

Leona

What a pain. Damn..shit! She's gone good for nothing guards! She ran away now find my queen or suffer! I get it my love you want me to find? Oh ok so my guards..are they rough with you? Would that explain why your scared of them? Don't worry I'll play your game of hide and seek.

He sniff the air and sees footprints he smiles following them. "Herbivore where are you~?" "C'mon babe I'm sorry ok? I didn't mean to scare you by breaking that guys arm ok?" "Oh boy your really going to let me go looking for you..hmm oh there you are baby girl~." He said as he deep raspy voice sound like a growl. "Ah no no please." She said backing away "Come kitty cat I won't bite.. come here cutie we have to go back before it rains." She was scared of Thunder which made her jump in his arms as he carried her back "Don't worry my queen I'm here no one will take you from me..ever."

Jamil

He was looking for her in places she might hide in. "Diamond.. come out." "You've had your fun running away from me now it's time for dinner." He hears movement seeing her hiding "There you are." She yelp causing her to move back. "Come my little snake charmer you've teases me enough now it's time for you..to come..out." He grabbed her and pulled her out. He was strong then she was "Alright my lil jewel it's time for you to go to your room until dinner time." She tried to fight but nothing. "Heh your cute. Don't forget that no one will steal you away from me..no one  will take what is mine and what belongs to me."

Carter

"Babe come on I didn't kidnapped you and brought to my home to meet my family only for you to run away you know."

He said as looked around the house. He then heard breathing. "Found you babe!" She fought him as he pinned her to the wall. "Calm...down baby girl it's me Carter your boyfriend? Your future husband don't fight me." She was shaking "Are you cold is that why you ran off? Or are you afraid to meet my sisters?" He laughed "Don't worry darling no one else is taking you from me."

Ruggie

"Where she run off now?!" "Baby girl I'm so not happy with you right now." "This is your 5th running away from me." "What are you afraid about? No one else can have you remember?" "That's why I kidnapped you in the first place remember? And no one is going to hurt you or eat you or anything I'm here, c'mon babe you can trust me.. I'm here don't be scared." He said as he found her hiding "There you are."

"Ah ah no running away." He grabbed her leg and drag her out the bushes "Oh o come on darling don't act like that..no one else can hear you." She was shocked but she knew she couldn't fight back. "Ok now that's settled and your restrains are tight let's eat here I'll feed you."

Rook

"Chérie where oh where did you go?" He said pouting looking for his darling he heard footsteps running away until he shot a bow and arrow hitting a tree she was standing by. Lost she looked in circles until she bumped into him "Found you chérie~." "Ah!"
"Shh it's alright my apple blossom your man is here to protect you from harm." "Stay away from me!" "Oh no no chérie my apple blossom, my love, my sweet little rabbi don't cry I'm here." She was going to fall until he caught her "See? And your lucky." He showed a bear trap she was close to having her foot in that thing fear hit her harder knowing that Rook is the hunter that goes to extreme length to protect what's his.

"A bear trap." "But..why do you?" "Hehe because chérie it's for others who dares to come take or steal you away from me that's why." He said smiling. He took her back and this time put locks on the windows. "Ok there now you are safe and sound and protected." "I have dinner ready for us a romantic dinner for two just me and you my beautiful angel." cherryJohnson22