My beautiful moon flower 2

(It's over but not before varian reek havock and take back what is his while destroying anything or anyone who dare to get in his way.)

"Varian!" "This has to stop now whatever it is your going through we can get through it just me and you-"

"No! This is part where you all thought that you cared about her and where you think that you've been my friends I don't know how you've faked it the way you both done!"

"Varian listen."

"I'm listening!"

"Your not well! You mentally unstable and I know you know it too."

"Perhaps I do."

"Varian please listen."

"I'm listening."

"Before you do something you might regret and before another line gets lost and everything you had is lost just..wait."

"Wait?" "Wait?! Are you.. serious!? I've been waiting for you to do something for years! You said that you'll talk to your father about us getting married."

"Nothing!"

"Varian -"

"I've been waiting.. begging you to help me so I can be with her but you won't so now I will."

"Please just wait Varian wait!"

She yelled on break of tears.

"No I won't wait." He said casing her in rocks "Your tears won't save you and get you out of this either." He said before walking off.

"I've done the best I've could I've always Known just where we stood me in love luckless you with being in love and blessed."

"When it came to her there was a line you never let me ignore."

"She's mine.. and I never thought I'd get the chance with her that I was given. How for her I jump that great devine you don't know how much I've been denied well I'm not being patient anymore I'm crossing the line!"

"I'm done holding back so look out I'm clearing the track it's my turn I'm taking back what's mine! Every drop ever smidge! For her I'll burn down a bridge and like our love let it burn but I'm crossing the line! And princess for our friendship if we're over that's fine!"

"Varian wait!"

"I'm crossing the line!"

He said before destroying the bridge and waving goodbye as he walked away.

Meanwhile

Angelica we're sitting in her room painting until she heard a loud rumble thinking it was a earth quake she got down until a rock came in her room as he hair turned white with blue strips "Hello my love."

Said Varian on a rock she smiled as she hugged him. "Varian! Wait what? Where?" He giggles as he held her in his arms "Oh darling I'll explain everything later but we must go now!" She grabbed her things and went with him

"My beautiful moon flower for you I'll burn bridges to get to you, kill for you, gift you will treasures and jewels, I'm done holding my feelings back."

"Aw Varian your so sweet."

"That includes me crossing the line." PrincessJada240