helping [smut]

// degradation praising, edging?, over sim, after care

Enjoy horny fucks:)

M/n was busy doing work since he was still in college while corpse wasn't, he groaned cause nothing was making sense, he didn't hear corpse come out of the streaming room. "What are you groaning about now baby boy?" corpse called out walking closer to the male sitting at the desk, m/n jumping before realizing it was corpse "This work the professor didn't say anything about this dumbass work" m/n whined putting his head down on the desk.

"Come on baby boy, you wanna finish this semester" corpse looked down grabbing his chin to make him look up at him, he leaned closer about to kiss him before pulling away. m/n whining even more putting his head back on the desk "why do you do this" m/n whimpered feeling corpses hand moving closer to his crotch.

"How about if you finish this I'll give you more than a kiss?" corpse whispered in his ear "hm? Would you like that dirty slut" corpse smirked pulling down m/ns pants "ngh..." m/n moaned out leaning against corpse "get back to work before i stop" corpse played with the rim of m/n boxers.

M/n sat up picking up his pen, he started working, writing down everything he could remember from the lesson that day, while corpse was suppersie he was doing pretty good, what corpse didn't like so he decided to tease him even more.

Corpse grabbed his shaft going up and down pretty fast, m/n bit down on his finger compressing his moans, the room filled with muffled moans and heavy pants "c-c...corpse i'm c..close" m/n held onto the desk trying to write down the work.

Corpse all sudden stopped, m/n whining trying to do it himself corpse grabbing his hand "you're not done your work yet,love" corpse smiled, m/n sighed picking up his pen writing down the math what isn't too hard, corpse started moving at a faster paste.

"You're doing so well" corpse praised into m/n ear "corpse i can't write anymore" m/n said out of breath, corpse letting go of m/n shaft picking him up, putting him on the desk "you did so well" corpse praised pulling off m/n's pants.

"H-hurry i'm going to hang out with Karl later" m/n puts his head on corpse's shoulder "karl? We'll see" corpse smiles, he kisses m/n. They pull away a few minutes for air m/n wrapping his arms around corpses neck pulling him closer.

(the prep was really boring so i cut it out lol)

M/n was squirming under corpse "keep squirming and i'll do this all night" corpse says pushing inside of the smaller boy, m/n moaning and whimpering from discomfort "i got you baby" corpse leaving hickeys and love bites all over m/n neck and collarbone, a few minutes went by before m/n said "you c-can move now.." m/n said pushing corpse more in.

"You said it yourself" corpse said before pulling out and slamming in at a fast paste, m/n moaning and whimpering holding onto the desk, the desk shook slamming against the wall making a bang every time it hit the wall "c-corpse what if s..someone hears us.." m/n moans out, corpse flipping m/n onto his back making him face him "oh well" corpse smirks grabbing m/ns shaft.

The room filled with moans, whimpers and groans "you're doing so well" corpse praised into his ear, m/n whining while digging his nails into the raven haired male, corpse kept thrusting in and out at a fast pace.

"C..corpse" m/n eyes were rolled to the back of his head, the sight of the h/c male with his eyes rolled to the back of his eyes, tongue rolled out and messy hair with some pieces stuck to his forehead was enough for corpse to keep going at it.

By now the h/c male came three times and his e/c eyes were crying,tears falling from his face while getting fucked into. There was no chance their nabours didn't hear the males noises he was making. Corpse was not even close to his climax so he wanted to tease the h/c male.

He pulled out and started grinding the male "corpse please" m/n chimed trying to push him in, corpse pushed him forward before leaning close to the males ear whispering "do you really want this" corpse smirked, licking behind the males ear and neck.

(lowkey giving up here but i'll keep going )

"C-corpse p..please" m/n held onto corpses neck, corpse started thrusted into the male. m/n came for the fourth time, tears were staining his face and new ones falling onto his cheeks from the over stimulation, corpse felt his climax coming before pulling out as he came over his and m/n stomach.

As both males catched their breath, m/n was about to fall asleep. Corpse put back on his underwear and shorts then picked up the male before walking over to the washroom. He set the smaller male onto the counter before starting the bath.

Once it was warm enough he grabbed the male setting him and sitting down behind him. "you did so well" corpse praised washing both males bodys, m/n smiled leaning back onto corpse. He was half asleep the whole time when they were in the bath.

Corpse got out of the tub grabbing a towel putting it around his waist, he walked over to the h/c male helping him out before grabbing the towel and putting it around his waist, he helped the male walk over the their shared room.

He sit him down on the bed before walking over to his closet grabbing two pairs of sweatpants and two shirts, he grabbed his underwear and m/ns. He dressed the male as m/n was basically asleep.

Once he was done he got into bed and held onto m/n before falling asleep from the sound of light rain going on outside.

---

Ending was rushed:') but i hope you enjoyed, make sure to vote:D