"such a good boy for me" | Smut

// Sub Corpse, Dom reader, riding, praising, hair pulling,just extremely kinky

Corpse gripped M/n's hips tightly as he sank down, trying desperately not to buck up into him.

"fuckk," M/n moans once he's all the way down. "so big, you fill me so well, baby." Corpse whimpered, his grip on M/n tightening. M/n smirked, enjoying his baby's desperation. he shifted until Corpse was pressed directly against his prostate, a quiet moan escaping his throat. slowly, he raised himself up before slamming down again.

a loud moan left Corpse's throat as M/n started fucking himself hard and fast on his cock. his fingers dug hard into M/n's hips, almost definitely leaving bruises. he bit his lip, trying to keep still.

seeing his baby's struggle, M/n smiled sadistically. he slowed to an almost painfully slow pace, his smile only growing at the whine leaving Corpse.

"what's wrong, baby?" he cooed, "do you want me to stop?" M/n stopped, chuckling as Corpse shook his head quickly. "then what do you want? use your words, pretty boy,"

Corpse chewed his lip, avoiding eye contact. M/n decided this wouldn't do and reached down, curling a hand in his hair before yanking hard. Corpse let out a surprised gasp, barely keeping himself from bucking up into M/n.

"such a good boy," M/n whispered, stroking Corpse's face gently, "now tell me what you want. you want to be a good boy, don't you?"

"please sir, i want you to ride me. i want to be good for you."

oh. that was new.

"call me that more often, pretty boy," M/n groaned, starting to ride Corpse again and pick up the pace.

"yes sir, please sir, please, please, please," Corpse whimpered as M/n rode him as fast as he could. it didn't take long for Corpse to dissolve into nonsensical pleads and whimpers as M/n rode him nonstop.

M/n absolutely loved seeing Corpse like this. desperate, begging, and completely torn apart. it made him feel powerful, knowing that he was the one who did this. He was the one who turned the all scary and deep voice dude into a whimpering mess.

"please sir, please, i'm going to cum, can i please cum?" M/n smiled, slowing for a moment to truly take in the mess his baby had become. Corpse's face was flushed red and he was drooling slightly. his lips were swollen from biting on them and his brow gleamed with sweat. his eyes were pleading, his hands twitching on M/n's waist as he slowed.

"of course you can. you've been such a good boy for me," M/n praised, pulling at Corpse's hair again before picking up the pace.

Corpse came deep inside him before much longer, with M/n riding him through the aftershocks. they paused for a moment as Corpse caught his breath.

after a few minutes, Corpse sighed, closing his eyes. his eyes shot open again a second later when he felt M/n start moving again.

"what are you doing?" he asked, his voice wavering slightly.

M/n smirked at him, slowly pulling off his cock before slamming back down. "i haven't even cum yet, baby. i hope you're reading for round two."

Corpse just whined, gripping the bedsheets desperately.

_____

soz its kinda short but im starting to post again woo