First time [ fluff?]

his head was spinning...

he felt like throwing up but he couldn't move, he was still has he felt his heart beat in his ears , the music muffled as if he was zoning in and out as the lights ache his eyes from such light exposure . He felt like he was going to pass out , he wasn't sure on how many lines he had taken and he sure as hell wasn't hearing shit other than the music blasting through out the messy house some hung over teens would have to clean the next morning . He wanted to move his eyes away from the blinding light that was right in his eyes but it hurt in a pleasant way , he was there with his boyfriend Corpse but was way to high on some drug he had taken .

He wasn't sure if he was calling his name or not but he sure as hell was tripping balls , he randomly started gigging to himself . Corpse looked over to the h/c with a puzzled look on his face "what's funny, love?" Corpse had only a couple cigarettes that night to be m/n's trip sitter "I love you" he mumbles while leaning into his shoulder , sniffing his shirt as it still smelled like a closeted shirt with a mix of cigarettes .

"You ready to come back to my house , I'm not letting you go home high" corpse chuckled , m/n looked back up at his partner before nodding .

As they were leaving one of corpses friends had came up to give him a gift for his birthday he had missed "hey corpse!" Karl had called out from a room they passed , corpse grabbed m/n's hand before backing up a few steps "oh hey Karl" corpse said with enthusiasm .

"Come in!" Karl leaned back on the couch with sapnap and a few other people , obviously high . Corpse held m/n's hand just hoping he would be able to walk a bit longer "so sorry I missed your birthday last week, here's some gifts I got you I think you would like" he picked up a bag that had been set aside , he handed him the bag "open it" Karl insisted as he gestured to the bag , corpse opened the back to be met with new shoes and a whole kushin of weed . Corpse was the biggest stoner with a collection of 12 bongs and too many pipes to count , he usually takes the biggest rips on the bong and is pretty proud of that .

"Thanks Karl" corpse smiled at his friend , Karl put his hand out for a hand shake as corpse accepted.

They both left before m/n goes on his high of where he'll lay on the ground , couch or bed and talks about stupid shit for the rest of the high .

Corpse shoved him into the passenger side before buckling him , shutting the door before getting on the drivers side "m/n?" Corpse started driving away from the party , m/n looked at him and hummed "would you like to have a sesh with me after your high goes down a little?" Corpse really hoped his would say yes "of course I do" m/n smiled and turned up the music .

They drove the rest of the way back in comfortable silent , as the music played in the background "c , can we go get wendys? " m/n looked at awe in hopes he would get it for him , corpse caved in and said yes . He made his way into the driveway before ordering what m/n usually gets before paying .

"I love you" m/n said as his food was handed to him , corpse chuckled before driving out . M/n was enjoying the high and he wouldn't wait for the sesh at home with corpse , corpse always knew what size to pack m/n as he wasn't wild nor was he a noob .

They pulled into the driveway of corpses house , his parents weren't there as they were gone for the weekend and he had the whole house to himself with his younger sister . She lived in the garage with her boyfriend since she got back from college , corpse wasn't sure how long she was staying but it didn't really matter to him in anyway .

Corpse opened the door for m/n as he got out with his food , closing the door behind them . "Hey go up to my room I've got to tell my sister I'm back" corpse started walking towards to garage door as m/n nodded and started making his way up the stairs .

He knocked at the door before his sister opened the door "I'm home and I bought m/n with me!" He walked back to the kitchen , grabbing water and some chips before making his way to his room . He opened the door to m/n laying on his back on his couch "why you on the couch and not bed?" M/n didn't answer but stayed looking at the ceiling , corpse walked over and they made eye contact "I'm too weak , please carry me" corpse chuckled before picking him up , placing him on the bed .

He sat down before grabbing his bong beside his bed "why do you have so many bongs " m/n protested against the smoking , " because I smoke at anytime of the day m/n" corpse grabbed his grinder from his nightstand , opening it to about half a gram " it'll do" he packed the greens into the bowl .

Lighting it before in haling as much as he could , the blew it towards the window " would you like one or later?" Corpse asked m/n "now please" m/n leaned back onto the pillows . 

_______________

Sorry this is just a scrap I didn't know how to end lmfao