sneaking out [angst/fluff]

m/n whimpers hearing his parents fighting for the fourth time that day, this time they were fighting about money and how m/n's dad spent 100 dollars on beer and wine. He looks outside seeing the night sky as it's pouring outside, m/n hears a smash of glass and more yelling. As m/n looks down at his cat, smiling "I love you" m/n mumbles before looking back outside wishing he could have a loving family like sykkuno from school.

sykkuno, he was smart and everyone loved him. Everyone had a crush on him but who wouldn't? He had the best grades in the grade plus he had lots of friends and an amazing caring best friend, corpse. Corpse was loved by everyone and more, everyone loved how caring he was to even the most rude and shy, both boys were insanely attractive and popular with loving families and friends.

m/n tries holding back his tears wishing he had another life, anyone but me m/n thought to himself, tears ran down the h/c's face dripping off his face and onto the blanket. He sniffles before stuffing his face in his blanket wishing this pain would go away, as much as he wanted to stop being reminded of his past mistakes and how much his family is in pain.

The h/c got out of bed walking to his closet grabbing a big sweater and shoes. He puts on his shoes and sweater before opening his window and jumping onto the roof of his house before slowly siding down. He jumped onto the fence before getting down. m/n starts walking to a park by his school.

He starts walking to the park listening to EVERYTHING by The black skirts, he makes it to the park, goes onto the play structure just sitting on it listening to his playlist for when he's sad, he wasn't paying attention to anything around him because it was ten at night "hey!" m/n hears someone call out from his earbuds, he pauses his music and looks to see corpse with an umbrella "what do you want" m/n states, looking up seeing him wearing his football jacket "i saw you walk here and i was wondering if you were okay" corpse smiles at the h/c.

"I'm fine" h/c looked down at his phone again, corpse knew m/n wasn't okay so he climbed up to where m/n was sitting " hi" corpse smiled once again. m/n looked at him and back down to his phone, corpse sat down next to m/n putting the umbrella under both of them.

"What do you want, corpse" m/n looks up at corpse once again "well, i saw you walk here and you looked sad so i followed you to see if you were ok" corpse looks at m/n "well i'm good now can you please leave?" m/n looked down trying to stop his tears from coming out "you see i can't do that or you would be sad again" corpse takes off his jacket before putting it on m/n "Looks like you need that" corpse smiles, m/n looks away flustered.

They both sat in silence not wanting to ruin the moment, corpse stood up "come on let's go somewhere" corpse held out his hand for m/n, without being hesitant  m/n  grabbed onto corpse's hand "where are we going" m/n looks at corpse"somewhere" corpse  held onto the h/c cold slim hands.

They walked a while before they made it to walmart "come on let's go" corpse runs to the candy and m/n  follows behinds the ravenette, they make it to the candies and corpse grabs sour patch kids and m/n grabs warheads "come on hurry" corpse grabs m/n by the hand as their fingers interlock with each other, m/n turns bright red realizing that they were holding hands.

They made it to self-checkout before quickly scanning everything and corpse paying with his card "let's go m/n'' corpse grabs m/n's hand once again before they both walk out of the store, m/nlooks at corpse how can someone be so pretty m/n was mesmerised by the 17 year old "you good n/n?" corpse looks at m/n, the h/c turns red and looks down corpse chuckles bring m/n closer to him.

They ran around on the streets, running after each other "n/n!" corpse ran into the h/c making them both fall to the ground, both of the males were laughing. They couldn't think about anything at the moment, after a few more moments they calmed down and they looked at the stars "corpse?" m/n looked at the ravenette "yeah?" corpse looked back to m/n  "what would happen if i just.., leave?" m/n looked back up, feeling corpse looking at him "I don't know but i'd be sad" corpse  looked back up at the night sky "Why, though like you never talk to me" m/n states wiggling a little bit.

"Well i guess it was because i was nervous to talk to you" corpse  sits up, m/n  looks at corpse "why i'm not scary looking or anything" m/n sits up, looking at corpse "well.." corpse starts playing with his fingers "I figured i lik- you know what nevermind, i really don't know" corpse looks back up to m/n, he looked back down blushing "please just tell me" m/n puts his leg on top of corpse.

Corpse looks at m/n  before leaning in and kissing him, corpse quickly pulls away putting his face in his hand palms, m/n turns bright red "w-why did you do that" m/n hides his cheeks in his hands "i like you, m/n" corpse looks back to m/n "i've liked you since the day I saw you back in grade 4" the ravenette states, playing with his fingers once again "why would you like me out of everyone?" m/n asks "well, I thought you were cute and I just loved everything about you and how you hated everyone. I loved how you drew those cute little dinos and smiles on your papers from grade 7 to grade 10, how much you hated clubs and those little papers that had your old cat, violet and your new cat"corpse smiles thinking about everything about m/n.

"So you've been listening to what I said back in grade 8 about my pet, haven't you?" m/n  asks "i mean yeah i loved listening to things you were passionate about, you would have this look in your eyes and a smile that just made me fall for you even more" corpse looks at m/n "i mean i do like you but i thought you were like straight and i knew i wouldn't have a chance" m/n held his knees close to his chest "ca-can i kiss you again" corpse  asks, m/n looks up before nodding.

corpse pulls m/n closer to him before kissing him, he tastes like strawberries was all m/n could think as corpse deepens the kiss brings m/n onto his lap holding him close holding onto his waist. They pull away before  m/n says "we aren't about to do it on a street" m/n turns pink and puts his face in corpses shoulder, corpse chuckles pulling out his phone "it's almost 12 am want me to walk you back to your house?" corpse pulls m/n out of his shoulder "i don't wanna go home" m/n whispers remembering his family again "well you gotta go home, i'll be at your house at 9am to pick you up and we can go to my house okay?" corpse  looks at the h/c, m/n nods before they both get up before they walk to m/n's house.

Corpse grabbed onto m/n's hand, pulling him closer so m/n doesn't get a cold even though they most likely both got colds from falling in puddles, corpse wrapped his arm around m/n's waist. "corpse i'm tired" m/n yawns limping onto corpse "i know love" corpse kisses m/n's forehead.

They walked to m/n's house before walking to the fence "I'm gonna have to sneak back in but see you tomorrow?" m/n looked towards the ravenette, corpse nodded. "What's your number?" corpse asks the h/c "oh its (number)" m/n smiles, the ravenette puts it into his phone before putting it back in his pocket. m/n hops onto the wood fence before climbing onto the roof. "Goodbye n/n!" corpse semi-yelled, m/n smiles seeing corpse waving before walking away.

m/n climbed into his room, greeted with his cat sleeping on the furry little animal's mini cat bed, m/n smiled before taking off his shoes and putting them in his closet. He soon remembered he had on corpse's jacket, he blushed remembering corpse confessed to him about an hour ago.

He put it in his laundry basket, it was soaked from the rain and so was the rest of his clothes. He took off all his clothes leaving the h/c in his underwear, he grabbed a new pair of sweats with a red shirt. He slipped it on before falling onto his bed, pulling out his phone he saw he had a text from corpse that said 'just got home, hope you don't get sick love:)' m/n squeals like a middle school girl and turns onto his stomach, texting him back 'most likely gonna get sick but you forgot to take your jacket back i'll give it back tmr' m/n sends the message, waiting for a reply.

m/n watched his message go to read before he started typing again 'keep it, it looks good on you' m/n reads the text before smiling to himself, he types back 'its ok i guess' m/n sends the message. For most of the night both males talked on and on about anything that came to mind. 'I gotta go to bed if we are gonna hang out tmr;p' m/n sends the message, corpse quickly sends a message back 'okay goodnight love:)' m/n smiles before turning off his phone and plugging it in and turning seeing his cat "goodnight" m/n lightly pets the animal before turning towards the wall, dozing off into deep sleep.

---

I've been having writers block, sorry abt that lol

Sorry if it says another name in here, my friend kai let me use his work and i'm half asleep

Word count:1694