eyeliner [smut]

m/n loves eyeliner, not any people know that due to him not feeling comfortable to wear it in front of other people. Not like he was planning to tell anyone about him doing eyeliner, he isn't the best at makeup but he still enjoys doing eyeliner,fake eyelashes and sometimes if he feels confident he would wear a full face.

The h/c was currently doing his eyeliner as he had a stream coming up in a week. He was feeling more nervous due to a huge group of people going to see him in eyeliner for the first time. Not even his boyfriend saw him in eyeliner since he would lock himself in their shared washroom for hours at a time, he would do all his makeup and take a few pictures before taking it off.

"Hey m/n, i'm going out with Karl to buy a few things and get something for george's birthday" corpse calls out from outside the bedroom "ok but can you get me a white monster?" m/n calls back "yeah sure love" the sound of corpse walking down the stairs as it gets fainter.

After he heard the front door close shut and continued with his eyeliner, he's been practicing the past few weeks wanting to impress his fans. He prefers the liquid since it's easier to work with, he looks at what he got so far "not bad" m/n whispers under his breath, he does the other side trying his best to keep it even.

He looked at his face and the wings were almost identical. "I like it" m/n smiles looking at his wings, m/n walks to their shared closet before pulling out a box, he opens the light green fabric box before seeing his favourite three skirts along with other pieces of clothing. He pulls out his pink and white plaid skirt before putting It on the bed.

He closes the box before putting it back into the closet, shutting the door right after "i haven't wore this skirt in a minute" m/n looks back onto the bed, corpse knew m/n liked wearing skirts from time to time and he didn't mind, the ravenette enjoyed the last time m/n wore a skirt, it left the h/c with tears running down his face and shaking by the end of the night.

m/n slips on the skirt before looking into the mirror, he does a spin before looking at how short it looked, it just barely covers the hickeys on his thigh "what the heck corpse" m/n looks at the hickeys remembering two nights ago, he turns a light pink before walking over to his makeup grabbing his concealer, covering the hickeys as best he could.

He goes back to the mirror "i should get a black skirt" m/n says as he walks to grab his phone, opening snapchat before sitting on the ground before pushing his legs out to the side pushing him to the ground making his legs look like a "W" before the grabs his phone off the ground before snapping a quick picture, covering his face with his phone.

He sends it to corpse before putting his phone back on the ground, taking a closer look at the way the skirt hugged his hips,he hears his phone ding as he grabs his phone he sees that sapnap sent him a message on snapchat, he opens his phone before opening snapchat, clicking on corpse's message.

Corpsie \o/

Hot

m/n giggles at corpse's message before opening his camera before taking a more explicit picture, he puts his phone on the ground before lifting his ass in the air, arching his back before taking a picture, he looks at the picture before adding a text "i miss u:(" m/n sends the picture as it goes from delivered to opened, corpse starts typing before he sent the message.

m/n clicks the message.

Corpsie \o/

I'll be home soon, Karl is right here, don't send anything too explicit or he will see.

m/n knew what would happen if he disobeyed corpse but he was up for it, he sat back in his position he was in before before he grabbed a makeup wipe, wiping the makeup off his thighs before zooming into his thighs with the hickeys covering his inner thighs before sending it to corpse.