part 19

Hinata, shaking, begged her father not to do anything. She says she felt guilty enough for hiding secrets from Naruto. Hiashi glares at his daughter " you can not even fulfil my request, and without me, your so call affection would be nothing"

 Hiashi glares at his daughter " you can not even fulfil my request, and without me, your so call affection would be nothing"

" Y...y...your right, B...Bu-"

"ENOUGH!" Her father says

He got up and stood in front of his daughter, showing her how upset and disappointed he was. " The only reason I'm still speaking with you is because of your connection with the Nine tails. If it wasn't because of that, I would not even step in your presence."

Hinata held her tears at bay while listening to her father. Hiashi turns away from her " you are a disgrace to our clan, weak and powerless. The sight of you embarrass me"

He walks from her while listening to her sobs. Unbeknown to them Boruto heard it all.

He waited until his grandfather left to speak to his mom. " So you really gave up being a ninja for me?" He says sadly

Surprised, she quickly wiped her tears and turned to her son " I...I...W...was only doing it to please your grandfather. My heart was never in it because no matter what I did, I was weak in his eyes"

Upset he looks at his mom " you shouldn't have given up. Weren't you the hero who saved the world, along father and his friends. Everyone praises you, and sees you as a good role model, so why.... "

Hinata, seeing her son's expression, felt heartbroken. What could she say, that she just wanted a normal lifestyle with the man she loves. That this whole ninja thing isn't for her. She didn't want to upset him, but at the same time, it's her life. Before she could utter a word, Naruto arrived.

He looked between his son and wife before asking what was wrong. Hinata quickly told him nothing, while Boruto scoffed and walked away. He made it show that he was very upset.

..................................................................past

Sakura before leaving, decided to speak with naruto once more. While walking to his compound. She met Hinata's father. She greeted him, but he ignored her gesture. He stopped when he took a good look at her. With his eyes, he could tell she was pregnant.

He had a small suspicion that something was wrong. " Where are you heading late at night Haruno?"

" I'm actually going to speak to the Hokage about something important"

Hiashi squinch his eyes " what could be so important, that you couldn't wait till tomorrow"

" I believe that's none of your business sir" she says nonchalant

Hiashi didn't like the tone Sakura was using. He didn't know what it was that she wanted to speak to his son in law, but he would not let her ruin all he had work for.

" Naruto isn't home"

" how do you know that?"

" I just went there, I was told he went out with his wife" he says emphasizing it

Sakura frowned, she didn't know if she should believe him, after all she told Naruto she was coming to see him. Sighing, she wondered if maybe it was a bad idea after all. " oh....ok if he's not home, then I won't bother. Goodbye sir" she says before turning to leave.

That was the last time Sakura stayed in Konoha until the birth of her child.

................................................present ( few days later)

Sarada is seen making food for the family when Shin walks downstairs. He greeted her before sitting down. Sarada walks to him to give him food when she gaps. " Shin your hair!"

Confused, the boy tilted his head " what about it?" He says before touching it

" the Black is fading"

Surprised, he quickly got up and headed to the bathroom. He didn't think the jutsu would fade so fast. Well at least now he knows how long his experiment lasted. Now looking at himself in the mirror, he made a quick shadow clone, and told them to form the Jutsu with him. Once they were done, he looked in the mirror again, and smiled.

As soon as he left the bathroom, he spotted Sakura

As soon as he left the bathroom, he spotted Sakura. He said good morning to her before asking for his brother. Shin told her he wasn't in his room. Sakura, confused , asked where he could be early in the morning. Shin told her he must have left for school. Sakura didn't by it, Tohru is always late for class, but maybe he is eager to show his new Jutsu to the class.

...............................................................Meanwhile

A young boy is seen hanging upside down in nothing but his boxers. Waking up, he saw birds passing him, and the sun blinding his vision. Surprised, he screamed for the whole world to hear " WHAT THE HELL!" He says " WHO THE HELL DiD THIS!"

The villagers, opening up for another day, heard the scream from the Hokage tower. They weren't surprised that yet another idiot is causing a ruckus like their Hokage used to do. Friends of the said Idiot, we're laughing, when they heard his voice.

" that idiot is so gonna fail the Assignment"

" yeah, I wonder whom he pissed off this time"

" he just want attention that's all" another said

Rei and Mitsuki look at one another, before watching Boruto pass by them. They had a hunch that he did this, but stayed quiet. Before she could go and help him, her friends grab her and drag her off. Looking back one last time, she apologized to Tohru.