part 9

The three look at naruto, before shikamaru, understood. " your right, we have to go and get everyone out of there. "

Naruto quickly told Orochimaru to find a cure for this or a way for them to stop it before poofing out of there.

(hospital)

Tohru reached the hospital with Sarada and boruto. Tohru asks boruto what he was doing here, and boruto replied with " none of your business "

Sarada seeing shin asks how sakura was doing. Shin looks about ready to cry. He explained what happens and Sarada barged in sakura's room. When she saw her lying motionless she broke down.

She stood beside her and held her hand. The boys watch her, while in their own thought. Sarada tells sakura to get well soon so they can train together.

Tohru explains to shin about Neji being back. He told shin about the monster they encounter and how Neji destroyed it. He was about to say more when anbu barges in. They told them to evacuate the building.

Confused, Sarada asks why. " Hokage orders"

"dad?" boruto says

While being escorted, they saw naruto giving orders. Shin says " your dad is so cool"

Boruto scoff " more like the worse dad ever"

Shin's smile turns to a frown. He was about to retort when he spotted a little girl so thin like paper. She stretched her hand for help before turning into ash. " w.. W.. What... Did you guys see that?"

" yeah," they said confused.

The Hokage seeing them told them to stay away from the hospital. Tohru says his not leaving until they explain what's going on. Sarada bold her fist at him for speaking so rudely to the Hokage. Naruto watching the boy, who was looking dead at him with his hand cross, gave in. He smirks. "you're just as stubborn as my son"

Boruto object to that. Naruto says "Theirs a disease in the air. So we want you all to put the mask on while you leave. Tohru frowning says " what about miss. Sakura"

" I will deal with her. You guys get out before you all become affected," he says before turning to leave.

The kids nod and left.

Naruto with a mask command the Anbu to quickly escort everyone so they can blow up the hospital.

While all of this was going on Hinata was at a meeting. She knew her decision would shake the household. But she couldn't ignore it for much longer.it's bad enough that they threaten people with Kurama being inside naruto, but the pressure of being the leader and hero of the country when so many others deserved that title was too overwhelming.

She felt like she cheated the real heroine of the war, matter fact all the women in the village were heroes that deserve the title. She couldn't live with herself knowing sakura who deserves it more is now struggling to make a name for herself. That she could have been with her naruto.

She remembers that night before she was kidnapped, naruto was leaving ichiraku shop after sakura tried convincing him about love. She met naruto halfway. That was the first time he touched her hand after many years.

He bluntly told her he will try to like her from now on. Hinata heart skipped hearing it and she starts stuttering. It didnt help when naruto brought her close for a hug. While hugging she saw sakura out of breath, looking at them. She was going to pull away, but naruto held onto her. " let's stay like this for a little while" he said

And Hinata agreed, for once feeling good bout what she was doing. She saw the look sakura gave her before smiling sadly and giving her thumbs up. Guilt starts to crawl back up again, but she brushed it aside.

Sighing, she stood up. Grabbing everyone's attention. " since I became a mother and a wife. I couldn't do my duty to my clan, that is why I found someone who has more potential and knows everything. Someone who Is more powerful than me"

Everyone wonder who it could be, while some knew. Hinata says " this person deserved it more than I and we will show this person with respect. So I'm demoting myself and putting my cousin Neji in charge. Please come in Neji"

As soon as she said this riot broke loose. Hinata tried calming them, but no one was listening. Suddenly Neji came. He let his chakra out causing everyone to submit and be quiet. They shiver to see his chakra and wonder if he was this powerful before.

 They shiver to see his chakra and wonder if he was this powerful before

Neji nods to Hinata and she left. He turned to all the people who caged him and abuse him in the household. He smirks " you guys must be happy to see me"

 He smirks " you guys must be happy to see me"