part 10

As quickly as possible, everyone was evacuated. Smoke was everywhere and one after one explosive could be heard. Boruto may not like his dad, but he sure as hell didnt want the old man to die. " mom would be devastated if you die, hurry up and get out of there" he mumbles.

He heard a shout and turn to see his mom and grandpa. They rush to him and check if he was ok then his mom asks about naruto. " his trying to get miss. Sakura out."

Hinata in panick was about to run inside to help naruto, but her father stops her. " dont do something you will regret knowing naruto will be fine"

" But...he still didnt get out yet, what if naruto" she cries, before shaking her head. " no...I know Naruto-kun will be fine, I know it" she says

A few hours later they saw the Hokage carrying unconscious sakura. To Hinata she could see how careful he was, holding her so close to his chest. His eyes showed so much concern. She felt jealous for a second.

She brushed it aside and ran to them. " are you both alright?" She asks

" yes, I think she inhales too much smoke"

" ok, thank god for your ok," she says hugging him, which was difficult since he had sakura in his hand.

Naruto created one of his clones and tell him to take sakura home. He said to give commands to the Anbu, telling them to blow it up.

( sakura house)

Naruto sneaking In her room puts her down gently. When he was done, he looks around, seeing how different her room changed compare to the last time he was here. Thinking about it made him feel weird. Why? Because the last time he was here was the night Hinata broke up with him.

He remembered it like it was yesterday
That night thing didnt work out so well,  Hinata was the one who called it off. She said them being together didnt feel real. He wasn't giving her the same emotions he would to sakura.

Who was he kidding, she was telling the truth. How could he, he tried and god knows how much he tried to love her. He felt guilty leading her on, not to mention he felt trapped because he wasn't happy. He didnt love hinata...yet....it will take time to grow to love her that was for sure.

His feelings for sakura can't just go away so easily. It just doesn't work like that. Besides he won't be himself if he just moves on from the girl he idolizes for many years. Even though he wasn't in love with Hinata, he liked her. He likes her honesty, kindness, and body.

Just thinking about it made him blush. Hinata may not be sakura, but the time they spent together meant something. So hearing her calling him out and break things off really hurt. Not to mention Kurama in the heat wasn't helping. Ignoring his inner demon, he decided to talk to someone about his breakup, he knew this person would be the only person who would listen.

A few hours later.......