part 1

The bed made a sound while naruto gets up and puts his pants on. After he was dressed he sat down by a figure who he assumes was sound asleep. He caresses her face and stares at her lovingly. " you know sakura, since the day I met you, I thought you were the most beautiful girl in the world."

he sighs " If you only knew how much I cherish you. yeah, I know...i must be mest up for confessing like this after I and Hinata broke up. I...I just can't keep hiding it, even though you said it was just rivalry. I'm not stupid sakura, I'm well aware of what love is, and that is not because of rivalry."

he watches as sakura moan in her sleep " It had really hurt when I realize you were trying to push me away, knowing how much I love you. I'm a coward for saying this now." he chuckles " don't get me wrong, I was going to confess eventually, but seeing you so happy when sasuke came back, put me back to square one"

he moved his hand when his phone vibrated. he grabs his phone and checks the message which says urgently. he puts it back in his pocket and leans to kiss sakura cheeks. " I have to go, its Hinata. Before I leave I want to ask you a question. Through our journey together, did you really not see me as more than a friend"

he waited expected to hear an answer, but when none came, He chuckles " what was I expecting. well see you around Sakura-chan"

once he was gone, sakura eyes open. she brought her knees together and cry. " I did naruto...I realize during the fourth war" what should I do now, knowing you still love me. knowing you liked me since day one. what should I do naruto?...please tell me" she cries