part 11

Seeing sakura- chan looking so cute made naruto forget his trouble from the beginning. She didnt knows what effect she was having on him. He slowly nods while gulping his saliva. He could hear Kurama laughing in his head.

Naruto allowed sakura to drag him around until they reached the couch. Their she asked again what's going on. Sadly, he told her how Hinata broke up with him because she felt she wasn't good enough for him. Although it hurt that she did that. He wasn't as hurt as when he saw sakura accepting sasuke back after the war.

Sakura sympathizes with him. After what happend with sasuke and she confessed, he rejected her. She thought
it was going to hurt, but unfortunately, she was ok about it. She didnt knows when it changed, but she knew it had something to do with naruto and the last war. Just thinking about it brought shivers to her spine.

That day when naruto was laying lifeless. Her world shattered. She was so helpless to the point that tears were falling from her eyes. She couldn't live in a world without him. She wanted to be there when his dreams come true, she wanted him to achieve his dream he worked so hard to accomplish. So seeing him lying so still, made her helpless.

That day she didnt care if she drained all her chakra. If it means he would be able to wake up and live up to his dream than so be it.

Sakura puts a hand on his and rubs it. " give her time, she will come around. Hinata loves you so much naruto. She must have a good reason than what she had told you."

Naruto sigh " I hope your right Sakura-chan because I like her and she makes me feel wanted"

Hearing naruto say that caused a pang in her heart. She couldn't help but blame herself for this. " you're always wanted by us naruto"

He looks at her " it's not the same sakura- chan and you know it"

They both stared at one another, one with so much emotion while the other with confusion. Sakura didnt know what this feeling is she was feeling. Being so close to naruto was making her hot. She quickly got up broken eye contact and offered some alcohol.

They both sat down drinking it, letting it consume one another. All while trying to forget their worries behind.

They both didnt know how it all started because they were both drunk. It wasn't the type of drunk where you forget everything the next day, no. This was the one where you wake up knowing what you did the next day.

The feelings they both had for one another was let loose for just that one night with the help of the alcohol