Mama Inky

NOTE: This is a single oneshot, and ships of the ship children's fathers won't be in here, no ships are in! :D For a experience and shippers to not argue :> Hope ya understand :) Also the oneshot is long! :V This took very long to write, like a week-
_________________________________________

It's a beautiful day outside.

Birds are singing, flowers are blooming.

On days like these, kids like you.

Should be-

"Mama!" The skeleton at his desk paused his thoughts and drawing as he looked over to his door, a small child was there.

They had some of their liquid floating out of their liquid-like skull and a long light brown scarf trailing behind them, sniffling as they tried to wipe their tears away.

The artistic skeleton softened his face and gave a gentle smile to the child, he moved around in his chair to fully face them and brought out his arms.

"Awe PJ, come here" PJ rubbed their eye socket and walked slowly towards their mother. They sniffled and looked as if to cry again.

As PJ was in arms reach, Ink picked up the child and hugged them, not to hard and not to soft. He looked down at them and wiped their tears away.

"What's wrong?" PJ hesitated to speak, they glanced at Ink for a moment before gently touching the edges of their scarf.

"G-Gradient and Stain are f-fighting again, and he's in his s-scary form" PJ sobbed out, Ink shushed them softly and caressed their head.

"I-I hate it when Gradient and him f-fight, mama, it scares me" PJ sniffled and snuggled against Ink, finding him safe to be near.

Ink sighed to himself. 'I thought I told Stain to not be in that form around PJ, and he and Gradient are going to have a talk with me later' He thought.

"Hey, PJ" The child looked up to their mother curiously and rubbed one of their sockets, Ink smiled and went to feeling around his scarf.

"I got this from when I was out, I think it'll make you feel safe when I'm not around!" Ink pulled out a black-colored skeleton doll with blue strings going down it's face, having a hobo-like outfit with a lovely mix of yellow, blue, red, and black. It had a blue silky scarf around it's neck.

PJ stared at it with fascination and opened their mouth slightly due to the new item. They slowly took the doll out of Ink's hands and carefully inspected it, they smiled and hugged the doll.

"Heh, I'm glad you like it" Ink froze when he heard faint yelling from outside of his room, he sighed and got up, placing PJ on his bed carefully and giving a smile to the child.

"I'll be back, PJ. And we can draw together when I get back! Does that sound okay?" PJ smiled with excitement and nodded, snuggling their doll and watched as their mother go out of the room.

Ink sighed and frowned once he was out of his room, leaning against the side of the wall a few footsteps away from his door.

"I'm questioning how I'm still alive and going with this many children" The skeleton chuckled to himself and checked his scarf. Seeing nothing he had to do today, he continued to where he'd have to go and stop the yelling coming from the living room area.

Once Ink got there, he found both of his oldest sons yelling at each other while pushing the other at times.

"Why do you even belong here? You're so much more different!"

"Says you! You're just a goopy mess!"

"Whatever you say, mister glitch a lot!"

"Boys!" Gradient and Stain stopped and looked away from the other, having their attention to their mother, Ink gave them both a disappointing look.