Mama Inky 4

NOTE: AYO, GUESS WHAT?! Well...I'm not gonna tell ya before you get to almost the end- XD Enjoy! :3 Sorry it's short ;w; I really wanted this finished lol
•♡•

It was a great day in the family's house, filled with: Laughs, yells, food fights, cuddles, and chatter. It was supposed to be a normal night, where the family would watch Undernovela, with Error in the midst of it sometimes. But sadly, no new episodes tonight. Sad, Paperjam wanted to have another fun time with their father.

Error came around when new episodes aired at the house, mostly gasping and geeking out with PJ. The two are major fans of the show. Again, it sucks doing nothing.

So the family had nothing to do, except watch a movie. Sure, movie night is fun and all but, the worst thing is that you have to pick a movie. And the family had a bunch of options they will tell, and take.  The collision of Stain and Gradient, once six year olds, were a story not forgotten, nobody brought it up. It was simply too terrible. And they were all picking a movie, which was a bit challenging.

"I think Kung Fu Panda 3" Palette smiled, holding up the case, "I like the fighting scenes! Kind of like mama!"

Pal loved watching Ink in battle, it was very exciting to see that kind of action. How'd he see the skeleton in battle? Nobody knows. Nobody asked.

"Well, how about Grumpy Old Men? They're literally comedy itself" Gradient suggested, showing the family the movie on his tablet, "I could hook up my device to the tv to watch it"

Though probably the younger ones would fall asleep or just get confused of the movie.

"Nah, let's watch Rango" Stain pulled out the case of the said movie, he chuckled, "I've been saving this for the occasion"

A bit violent, not much, but Ink didn't want PJ seeing the first half of that one. Actually, the three young siblings shouldn't watch it, why do they look like they seen it before-

"Silent Voice?" Blueprint commented. He thought it had great animation, he was a little confused of the film though.

No way in the whole multiverse was Paperjam seeing such mature scenes, plus the one that will shock the child.

"9" The whole family froze, looking over to Moku, who were an expressionless face. "9" They decided to pass that movie.

"Uhm, how about Napoleon Dynamite?" PJ asked, breaking the short silence.

"Ehh" Stain shrugged.

Then a knock came from the front door. Ink smiled and got up, opening the door and taking a case from another skeleton.

"Thanks Killer, really saved me with this" The artist whispered, not noticing Stain try to put in his movie on, and the other children shaking their head no. They knew he would get caught in the act.

"Anytime" The hate-crying skeleton grinned, it wasn't chilling or anything at all.

So then, with all the options, they watched their mom's favorite, Underverse. A movie made with him in it, and other Sanses who also acted. It was long, sure, but they didn't mind. Movies are meant to be long anyways. It was very sad to Blueprint, in some parts. He cried at Blue's death, but it was only a movie...right? But they were all shaken up when they saw the 'Based on a true story' words at the end credits. Went to bed thinking about it too. Blueprint was crying.