Costume Babies (Mama Inky Shorts)

Here's a little Halloween short! Let's see the family's costumes! :D
•♡•

Outside was cool. Leaves from the trees fell: Red, yellow, orange, and brown. Fall was here, and the colors were so pretty. The sunrises were beautiful as always too. And pumpkins had a great image this season. All the younger siblings had only one thought.

"It's Halloween!" They shouted in unison. Boy, was it their favorite month, where Halloween was in. Halloween was only a gold mine for Gradient however, candy was free, he had some greedy needs.

"Ew Halloween" Stain mocked. It wasn't his favorite time of the year, candy sucks, it was too sweet. Atleast you get to wear costumes. He knows he's a bit too old for Halloween, but who can tell him that? Nobody, Halloween doesn't have a rule for age!

So what the family had planned was to go trick or treating, PJ and Pal still had a sweet tooth for candy. Print not so much, Blue had affected the child through DNA or stuff. First, they shown their costumes to Ink, who was like a interviewer watching and in awe at the models looks and fashion.

"I'm the king of negativity" Ink was surprised when Stain made the same evil-looking Nightmare does, how not so different they both were. The oldest's costume was simple, he turned into his other form and just boom, done, but he was purple tinted, he didn't mind. 

Gradient came out and basically t-posed.

"I'm this guy" The kids and Ink were impressed with Gray's costume. He was a Squid Game guard, and he looked great. Too great, that Stain had already gotten jealous. Some people are bound to drop to their knees, and only for a person who never shown their face yet-

The three young siblings jumped out and giggled. Bumping into each other a bit.

"I'm being a werewolf!" Palette mimicked a howl and grinned at his mom, who only laughed how amusing he was, an adorable wolf Pal should be known as. Candy for the wolfy.

"I'm a witch.." The witch hat on Print was a bit big, but how small and cuddly he looked. Probably would get a lot of candy. Blueprint covered his face with the hat from all the stares, he didn't know what to feel from all the attention on him.

"I'm you mama!" Ink awed at Paperjam's costume, the child was being him. He still kind of wondered how PJ found the right materials for it but, that's Jammy for you. The brush on their back looked well-made.

"Fray's being a vampire" Stain pulled the child out of seemingly nowhere and shown Fray's little cape and everything, the little skeleton babbled and made grabby hands at Ink, little soft fake fangs in his mouth.

The mother took Fray into his arms and glanced at every kid, checking out their amazing costumes. "So, are we ready?" He asked.

"Y e s" They all spoke in unison. While Fray responded with a 'Yesh!'.

The family went ahead. Finding a lot of monsters and humans wearing costumes in AUs, even though it was a bit hard to tell the difference heh. They went up to houses, getting a bunch of candy, Gradient was in pure bliss at how much sweets he got.

Blueprint and Palette went and knocked on houses on their own, they known the AUs they went to were safe and peaceful. Paperjam gotten a lot of people in awe at them, they loved the child's costume, they looked just like their mother!

Everyone didn't know if Stain was upset 9r all, he looked like Nightmare on a daily basis.

Sadly, the children couldn't get more candy, as Ink said.

"Awe.." The three young siblings frowned and spoke in unison.

"Awe man!" Gradient crossed his arms, making his two large bags of Halloween candy fall to the ground, luckily they didn't fall out.

"Yeah, sorry kids, it's getting late and I don't want you guys very tired, like Fray here" And as on time, Fray yawned and stuck out his tongue, doing grabby hands at the candy on the ground.

"Ca ca" He yearned for it.

"Yes, Fray, candy" Ink chuckled, looking at the children, he sighed and smiled. "Alright, fifteen minutes"

"YES!" They yelled, immediately rushing to houses. Except Palette and Blueprint.

"Can we take Fray? I think we'll get more candy mama!" Print nodded and looked up to Ink. The youngest sibling would get a lot of looks and candy for them.

"I don't know, would Fray even want to get candy on Halloween? He still has baby teeth and all" Stop stalling, you literally let Stain and Gradient have candy at such a young age, look where Gray is now.

"Ha..lo..ween!" Ink gasped and stared at Fray, blinking in shock and surprise at the small child. "M-mama..ish Hallo..ween!"

"Awe Fray! You said your first sentence!" Palette giggled, his wolf ears somehow perking up. Was that a special effect for his costume or what? "I think Fray wants to come with!"

"Pay pay!" Fray sure wanted to go with Palette, he was a little Halloween candy taker.

_________________________________________
Happy Halloween children >:)