Mama Inky 2

NOTE: Since you guys asked for more, I'll be nice to you :> If this gets 200 reads, I may make another one ^^ And oneshot is slightly shorter :) Warning: Some bonding between Error and Paperjam :>
_________________________________________

After the whole explaining a couple days ago, everyone started to acknowledge Ink's children. It was a bit hard getting the fathers used to their kids as well, knowing that they did not know how and where they came from in the first place.

But, they'll try.

Blue, the first one to know about Blueprint and only Blueprint, had a rather great bond with his son already, after Print had stayed secretly in the older skeleton's AU when he was just a babybones.

Dream kind of felt upset at the thought of Ink trusting and giving Blue the child, knowing the protector trusts the skeleton more.

Which made sense because Blue actually met Ink first.

The positivity guardian was a bit worried, knowing that he has a child, with Ink, what would happen if Nightmare were to manipulate the children?!

Even worse, what if Stain were to be just like Nightmare when he's older?!

"Hey, Dream?" The skeleton blinked rapidly and looked up to find Ink standing by him while holding PJ, the child held Mr. Glitch.

"I promised Palette he would have a birthday party, and I was wondering...would you help me?" As the protector said that, Dream immediately stood up from his seat and nodded.

"Y-Yeah! I mean, why don't celebrate our son's birthday?" He chucked and nervously smiled, Ink smiled back and hummed.

"Well, I guess I'll be seeing you here tomorrow?" The positivity guardian nodded and started to head for the front door.

"Wait! Wait!" Dream stopped when he was barely almost touching the handle, he turned around and found a small skeleton running towards him.

Palette stopped right in front of him and hugged one of his legs.

"Bye Papa!" The child smiled and run away, probably going to find Blueprint.

"See you later, Dream!" Ink shouted from the kitchen.

_________________________________________

Not going to complain, but Stain and Gradient's room is so clean, literally. No sign of trash on the floor, no messy beds, no loud noises...or so Gradient thought.

You should know living with a sibling in a room can be annoying at times.

A song came up from the little radio they have, it was once used as to figure out aliens when they were younger.

Stain perked up at the music coming from it and grinned.

"Oh, Gradient~!" He held a annoying voice to the skeleton digitally drawing on his tablet, he sighed and rolled his eye lights, looking up to meet Stain's to see him have that grin, which Gradient hated.

"What?" The artist spoke bluntly. Stain chuckled and turned up the music from the radio.

Gradient's expression grew annoyed and he ignored the music and Stain by drawing on his tablet, it was a bit hard to do that with the oldest would grin at him everytime when he would just look up.

Stain started to hum the lyrics to encourage the other, still got ignored.

"Come on, Gray! You loveeee this song" Gradient once again ignored him, which made him pout and turn the song off to another channel.