Chapter 1: Arrival

Sky's POV:
I took a deep breath in as me and my twin brother arrived at the place that would start our future of becoming the next Wizard King/Queen. As our grimoire got scanned, I looked around and saw many, hoping to become a Magic Knight.

"You're number 170, Mr Silva and you are number 171, Miss Silva'" I nodded as I left and walked into the arena. I loved the sight of this place, everywhere I saw anti-birds on everyone except for me, my twin brother Zach and this other guy. I hope my cousin, Nozel Silva, let's me in to the Silver Eagles.

Zach's POV:
I look around at my opponents, everyone looks confident. As I walk over to Sky, I see the Magic Knight Captains walking to their seats. All of the captain seem strong but I need to surpass them to become the Wizard King.

As they all sit down I recognise all of them, their were 9 captains but one seemed to be missing.
Captain of the Black Bulls: Yami Sukehiro
Captain of the Silver Eagles: Nozel Silva
Captain of the Coral Peacocks: Dorothy Unsworth
Captain of the Aqua Deer: Rill Boismortier
Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings: Fuegoleon Vermillion
Captain of the Blue Rose Knights: Charlotte Roselei
Captain of the Purple Orcas: Gueldre Poizot
Captain of the Green Praying Mantis: Jack
I immediately realised that the Captain of the Golden Dawn isn't there, I look at my sister as she is staring at all the powerful captains.

To become the Wizard king, I have to become stronger than every Magic Knight Captain here, especially Captain William Vangeance of  The Golden Dawn.

Sky's POV:
I looked at all the captains, they all looked so strong especially the Aqua Deer captain, he looks so young. As we all got ourselves prepared, I could see the captain of the Golden Dawn coming out. "Hello everyone, I am William Vangeance of the Golden Dawn. I will be running the exam today." He announced, "At the end of the exam, we will call your number and the captains will raise their hands if they want you on their squad. If you get more than one hand, you may pick the squad you would like to join. If you do not get any hands, you are not in a squad but you can take the exam as many times as you'd like." Some people were shaking with fear while others were being full of themselves.