Chapter 5: An Undercover Mission

3 Days Later
Sky's POV:
I met up with all the other members. Me and Rill have gotten close since we both are the youngest members of the Aqua Deer. Some people have even started shipping us but anyway. Two of my cousins Mimosa and Noelle were here along with my brother, Yuno, Asta and Luck.

Captain Rill had gotten us disguises with a few old looking clothes. I had to have Asta on my broomstick because apparently he can't fly one. We landed in the village. It looked like there had been a big fire. I decided to go ask a woman around the area what happened. "Well, there was a fire here from I think an undercover Diamond Kingdom mage but it happened during something at the Royal capital so we didn't get any help." She said. A tear from my eye fell, it was sad to know that while us royals are living the perfect life these commoners are struggling.

Zach's POV:
I decided to walk around the town with Yuno. No one looked suspicious so far. "Zach, over there!" Yuno whispered. I looked at where Yuno was staring at. There was a guy who had a sort of diamond on their forehead, they must be it. We hid at the side of a house. I looked around and saw Luck and Noelle. Suddenly, a strong wind came towards their direction...

It blew the cape up to reveal their Magic Knight robes. The guy turned around and using a grimoire blasted a fire spell at them. Noelle blocked it with Sea Dragon's Cradle. Yuno and I jumped out. Yuno fired a tornado spell that caught him by surprise and created a loud bang. The guy fell to the ground and I used my magic to keep him from running away.

Sky's POV:
I heard a loud bang from the other side of town. I rushed over with Captain Rill. Zach beat me in catching the guy. We soon went back to the Wizard King to find out what we had to do. During our ride back, Captain Rill and I started chatting. "So who is the Vice-Captain for the Aqua Deer?" I asked Captain Rill.
"No one right now but I think if you levelled up a bit, you could be it," he replied, "I have a question for you now?"
"Ok!" I answered.
"Do ya wanna be besties?!" He laughed.
"Definitely!" I exclaimed as we both started laughing. The rest of the ride was quite fun. One we arrived at the royal capital, the captain asked to talk to Captain Rill so I decided to wait for him.

Once he came out, we flew back to the Headquaters.