Chapter 8: Vice-Captain

Sky's POV:
As me and Rill were flying back to headquarters, it seemed like he wanted to ask me a question. For a few minutes, we flew in silence, only hearing the birds in the air.

"Hey Sky, you know how you've levelled up now?" Rill asked me.
"Umm, yeah?" I replied.
"Would you like to be Vice-Captain of the Aqua Deer?" He asked.
"YES, YES, YES!" I screamed. I had been waiting for this moment for so long. To become the Vice-Captain of the Aqua Deer. Beat that Zach. For the past few weeks, I could get Rill of my mind, what am I feeling? Is this a crush?

Zach's POV:
I decided to fly back with Mimosa to headquarters. My cousin looked at me cheerfully.
"Ya know, I think your going to become vice captain soon," My cousin stated.

"Yeah, well Yuno is amazing so I doubt that I'll get it. It's most likely going to Yuno!"

Sky's POV:
While on the way back, Rill had told me we're getting a new teammate around my age! And I get to be their mentor. I'm so EXCITED. As we arrived at headquarters, Rill gave me all the details.
"Ok I don't know much about her, but she's your age and a transfer. I don't know what squad tho!"
I nodded my head. Would I be replaced when she comes? Will Rill not pay much attention to me now? Why am I asking myself this? I don't even like Rill. Or... do I?

Sorry guys that this chapter is so short but the next one will be longer!