Chapter 6: Helping Asta

Time Skip to After the Elf Arc
SPOILERS MAY BE CONTAINED

Third Person View
Sky and Zach took the Royal Knights exam with Sky on Captain Rill's team and Zach on Yuno's. Yuno's team won. Both teams passed. Sky helped Charmy rescue Rill. Zach helped Asta the whole time.

Sky's POV:
After a long nap from the tiring moments of the invasion, I checked the news paper that had been slipped under my door. ASTA WAS GOING TO BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR APPARENTLY WORKING WITH THE PEOPLE THAT STARTED THE MESS! But he was the one who solved everything. I rushed out of the hideout and to the Wizard King. Once I arrived, I saw Fuegoleon and Nozel there. The Wizard King looked awfully young, I wonder what happened. "I'm so sorry for disturbing you guys," I apologised.

"Sky, you can actually stay here," exclaimed the Wizard King, "I assume you read the paper?"

"Yes, that's actually why I'm here," I replied.

"Fuegoleon, Nozel do you mind if Sky comes too? She is a royal that lots of people in the Clover Kingdom admire." Asked the Wizard King.

"That's definitely fine for me," replied Fuegoleon.

"That's ok," replied Nozel.
The Wizard King explained to me what Nozel and Fuegoleon were going to do. "ALSO WHAT KIND OF MAGIC DO YOU USE?" The Wizard King asked out of nowhere.

"Umm," I mumbled.
"Now is no time for that," Nozel stated.
"If you want to know ask her later when my rival isn't on trial," Fuegoleon said.

"Oh yeah ok..." the Wizard King said sadly.

Fuegoleon, Nozel and I rushed quickly on our brooms when I saw... a bull?

Asta's POV:
Suddenly Captain Yami jumped up about to fight Damnatio then faster than the speed of light a line of mercury, fire and cloud came swooping in. IT WAS CAPTAIN FUEGOLEON, CAPTAIN NOZEL AND SKY. Fuegoleon and Nozel said something to Captain Yami when Sky opened a scroll from the Wizard King.

Sky's POV:
Asta is my friend so I have to do this. I read out the scroll, "The Wizard King has given the Black Bulls a quest to look into these creatures!" I announced to all the people in the room.

Yami's POV:
I see, Royals have the authority here so who better to send than Nozel, Fuegoleon and Sky.

Sky's POV:
Nozel and Fuegoleon said stuff to Damnatio then Asta thanked us. I then left to go see Captain Rill since he asked me to meet him in his office. "I want to say thank you Sky," Captain Rill said.

"Why? What did I do?" I asked him.

"Even though that elf took control of me, I could still see through my eyes and I know that you saved me with that other girl," Rill explained.

"Oh," I realised, I didn't know he saw that. After the meeting, I went back to my room to rest again when I got a letter under my door.
It said:
Dear Miss Sky Silva,
You are invited to our Knight Ranking Ceremony. It will occur in 2 weeks time.
From,
The Wizard King.

I wonder why I was invited.

Zach's POV:
I got a letter from underneath my door, it said:
Dear Mr Zach Silva,
You are invited to our Knight Ranking Ceremony. It will occur in 2 weeks time.
From,
The Wizard King.

I wonder why I got one.