Chapter 7: Knight Ranking Ceremony

MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS
Sky's POV:
I hope I got this letter because I gained stars, Captain Rill has been a bit down ever since we came last in the Star Ceremony. I better leave to go there now.

Rill's POV:
I'm so thankful for Sky. If it wasn't for her, I might've died that night. I painted a picture of her, she is amazing.

Walter's (Rill's Butler) POV:
I CANT BELIEVE IT, MY YOUNG MASTER IS IN LOVE.

Rill's POV:
I got called for a meeting with the other captains, I was going to bring Sky along but when I knocked on her door she was gone. Anyways... I headed over to the meeting. I had to wait with the other captains but I just couldn't get Sky off my mind.
"Anyone know what's wrong with him?" I heard Yami ask.
"He must be in loveeeee!" Dorothy exclaimed.

Charlotte's POV:
Dorothy's been acting very different this week. I wonder... DOES SHE LIKE YAMI TOO? I better ask her. DOES YAMI LIKE HER?

Sky's POV:
After I arrived at the castle, Marx lead me to a room where I saw Mimosa, Yuno, Leopald and Sol. "Where is the other one, he must not be here yet?" I heard Marx say to himself.

"Oh, the last person is at the front, I'll go get him," Marx told us. He soon came back with... MY BROTHER.

Zach's POV:
When I entered the room, I saw Sky. I haven't seen her in a while.
"Oh hey cuz!" Leopald said.
"Oh hi," I answered.

Rill's POV:
The meeting ended and Yami tried to leave. However, we had a ceremony so we had to stay. We left the room and started to leave to the ceremony.

Sky's POV:
Marx said it was time and we followed him to a room. We stood there in a line. All 9 captains arrived in the room and stood behind us. In front of me was the Wizard King, Marx, a random mage from the Green Mantis and the Clover King. "We are here to award the Knights who helped during the invasion. Since the Wizard King cannot talk still I will lead today's ceremony," announced Marx, "First, Sol Marron you are now a 3rd Class Intermediate Magic Knight with 6 stars, you helped everyone you saw during the attack."

Sol walked up and collected some medal thing. "Second, Mimosa Vermillion you are now a 5th Class Intermediate Magic Knight with 18 stars, you did what a healing mage should do and helped healed everyone." Marx announced. Mimosa then went up to do the same thing. "Third, Leopald Vermillion you are now a 2nd Class Intermediate Magic Knight with 19 stars, you lead the Crimson Lions when you Vice-Captain was taken over by an elf!" Marx said. I was happy for both my cousins.

Zach's POV:
I was nervous to think where I was going to be promoted to. "Next, Sky Silva you did your duty as a Magic Knight and you protected Captain Rill without hurting him badly so we are promoting you to 1st Class Senior Magic Knight and 50 stars!"

Sky's POV:
50 STARS! The Aqua Deer is NOT going to be last again. That means I'm on the level of the vice-captain of the Golden Dawn! All the captain were surprised but all Captain Rill did was clap very loudly.

Zach's POV:
"Next, Zach Silva you helped your other Magic Knights when facing off with evil and you protected the Clover Kingdom with all the power you had so you also are a 1st Class Senior Magic Knight with 50 stars." Said Marx. I wonder how many Yuno will get.

Sky's POV:
"Yuno, you were one of the main people who saved our land and so you are now promoted to 1st Class Senior Magic Knight with 77 stars." Marx said.

"Wait, in the star festival, DID HE GET MORE STARS THAN MY ENTIRE SQUAD?" Rill exclaimed.

"Wait, wait, wait! A commoner does not deserve this. Someone else deserves more!" Said the Clover King. What is happening? Who deserves more?

"WHAT ABOUT THE GREAT SEKKE? WHEN IT WAS THE ATTACK, NO ONE BOTHERED TO RESCUE ME, EXCEPT SEKKE!" He said. I was very confused, Yuno deserves to be a Senior Magic Knight.

"BY THE POWER VESTED IN ME, I GIVE SEKKE THE RANK OF 1st CLASS SENIOR MAGIC KNIGHT!" He exclaimed. I looked around, all the captains were giving Sekke the death stare. The king and Sekke soon left. Marx talked for a bit and afterwards I left to back to the headquarters with Captain Rill.

Dorothy's POV:
I was walking out of the castle when suddenly...
"Heyyyyyyy Dorothy!" Said Charlotte.
"Hi?" I answered.
"Soooooo you know how you and me are the only girl captains?" asked Charlotte. Umm, I don't know what is going on right now but Charlotte's acting really weird.

"Umm yeah?" I said.
"Well, do you like someone?" Asked Charlotte. I was not expecting her to ask this, I mean doesn't she have a squad that she doesn't even allow boys in unless they become errand boys.
"Uhh yeah I do but where's this coming from?" I asked.

Charlotte's POV:
WHAT IF ITS YAMI?
"Oh it's nothing..." I answered, "So who is it?"
"Nah ah," Dorothy exclaimed, "I can tell you have one too, so you have to tell me first."

Oh no! What if she gets upset after I tell her? But I mean what's there to lose? My friendship with Dorothy... I'm going to take the risk!

"Oh, it's umm..." I said nervously, "It's Captain Yami!" Dorothy's face turning to a huge smile

"OH MY, THAT WOULD BE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!" Dorothy said, "To be honest, I was so nervous that you would say the one I like!"

Dorothy's POV:
I was so nervous she would say the captain I liked.
"Well now it's your turn Dorothy!" Charlotte exclaimed.
"Fine, it's Nozel!" I said. Charlotte is a good friend of mine so I think I can trust her with this.
"Awh, Dorothy that's so CUTE!" exclaimed Charlotte.

"Did you see Captain Rill today?" I asked Charlotte.
"I know right, he's definitely fallen for someone!" Charlotte answered.
"Do you think it was that Black Bull girl who saved him?" I asked Charlotte.
"No, maybe it's that Silva girl in his squad?" Charlotte stated.
"Yeah apparently they're best friends," I said, "But anyway I got to go! We should hang out more!" I'm so happy I got it off my chest to someone.