Don't [2]

They all went to Xiangling restaurant and ordered some food.

"Hello welcome to the restaurant, what can I get for you?" Xiangling said cheerfully as she got a pen and paper ready to take note.

"I'll have some water, how bout you two?" Zhongli said as he look at Xiao and Venti direction, eyebrows lifted slightly.

"I'll get Almond Tofu"

"I want Apples!" YOU'RE IN A RESTAURANT. Sigh, calm down Xiangling.. she thought to herself with her half hearted smile. She wrote down what they wanted and left the table and head back to the kitchen. Venti looked down to see Xiao fiddling with his fingers. He was a little worried, why is he so worried or anxious of?  Venti thought to himself. He went to hold Xiao hands and asked him if he was okay. 

"Hey, you okay?" Venti said. The gesture startled Xiao a little, it was so sudden obviously. Xiao stopped fiddling with his finger and hold Venti hands so calm himself down. Venti cold yet hot palms made Xiao calm, it was also really soft. Venti did not mind him holding his hands so he squeeze his hand as a sign i'm here for you. 

The food came Xiao started to eat up his Almond Tofu. He then noticed Venti looking at him eat, it felt really awkward having someone to just stare at you while you eat. He looked up and see Venti drooling. Does he want my food?  He had no clue what to do so he just scooped up a piece of the Almond Tofu bring it up to Venti's mouth. 

"Here, take some. Apples won't make you full" he was a little flustered because he was not used to this type of things of course. Eh?  Venti did not care less so he took a bite from the Almond Tofu. A small grin slowly grew on his face but he did his best on hiding it. Geez why am I feeling like this?  He looked at Venti chewing on the food as some of the sauce of the food spill out of his mouth. 

"Geez, you eat so messily" Xiao got closer to Venti and wiped his lip using his thumb. After, wiping it, he licked the remaining sauce from his thumb. Venti standing still in shock as he look at Xiao licking his own finger. OH MY GOD~ Venti thought to himself, internally screaming. 

"What?" Xiao thought that seeing Venti stare at him bothers him a little. 

"Ah uhm- nothing" Venti looked away, face turning a little red than usual. Zhongli just stared at the two of them, feeling like he's third wheeling the two of them. 

*

They just finished eating and now they are walking around Liyue harbor, just showing Venti Liyue around. Basically giving Venti a tour of Liyue. Zhongli was ahead of both Xiao and Venti so Xiao and Venti were just having their own conversation. 

"Did you know I could play the flute, do you want to see me play it some time?" Venti said cheerfully. Xiao obviously knows that he plays the flute, he saw Venti played it once before too. He just nodded and told him he would like to listen to him play some day. 

**

It has been weeks since they met and they have gotten really close over the days. It was like a part of routine now. If they don't meet each other at least once, they will feel like something was missing. Everyday, Xiao would go to Mondstadt and go up to the front of the Barbatos statue and meet Venti there, playing the lyre for the children there. When he do play the lyre he would stand there and admire Venti beauty as he plays the musical instrument. If he was not there, he would go to Jean's office to ask her where was Venti since Jean knows a lot about Venti well being. He never really understood why she was like that, always worrying about Venti but he thought something like this was personal so instead he just kept quiet and not ask her why. 

"Hey Xiao I brought my flute, let's go to Windrise and I will play it for you!" Venti said cheerfully as he skipped his way ahead of Xiao. When they reached Windrise, they went under a tree and relaxed themselves. Venti then started to play the flute. He blew gently and a melodic tune played which made Xiao calm as ever. When Venti stopped playing, he looked to his right to see Xiao admiring every feature of his. Seeing his eyes sparkled as he look at him made Venti flustered so waved his hand infront of Xiao face to get his attention.

"Hello? You there?" Venti said as he waved. Xiao blinked to realise he had been staring at Venti for too long. I can't help it, you're so pretty Venti..

"Yes I'm alive. Why?" Xiao said he looked away, ear turning red from embarrassment.

"You were staring too much ehe" Venti said as he scratch the back of his neck.

"Yeah uhm sorry if it made you uncomfortable.." he said sheepishly. Venti chuckled at gave Xiao a big grin. Xiao could not help it but smile back at him as well.

Shit I'm screwed.

I think I love him.

-------------------

(Sup yall. WHAT IS THE BANNER AFTER KAZUHA BTW DJJSNDJSDJ???????????? cuz I'm almost reaching pity so I want to save it for a character I want so like whose banner is next. Yes. Okay bye 👌 HAHA)