You [4]

It has beens months since they met. There were so many memories made just like when Xiao scared off the children in Mondstadt and Venti was laughing his ass out. Minor inconvenience happened as well, and when it meant minor, it was really minor. The fought over food. But overall everything was just made out of happy memories.

yea I'm screwed, I love him too much.

**

Xiao walked to Jean's office as always asking her where was Venti since he could not find him anywhere.

"I'm guessing you're here to ask where is Venti, he's playing the lyre for the children near the Barbatos statue" Xiao nodded and left Jean's office. Xiao found out from Zhongli that today the sky at night would look amazing so he thought it was a perfect time for him and Venti to go stargazing together today. He walked down the stairs to see Venti playing with the kids, he thought he looked adorable doing it. But when Venti noticed Xiao presence, he stopped running around and gave Xiao a small sincere wave. 

"Hey Xiao what's up, you came a little late than usual today" Venti said as he walked closer to Xiao with his hands behind him. Xiao was staring as Venti lips, with what intention? We will never know. Venti noticed Xiao was staring at him so he waved his hands infront of Xiao to get his attention back. Xiao came back to reality and cleared his throat to say something to him.

"Ah uhm, do you want to, star gaze with... me?" Xiao said sheepishly. He was so embarrased for doing this. But he thought maybe doing this with Venti would be fun? He got nothing to do for the day he decided may as well do this with Venti. 

"Huh? With me? Of course i will. Anything for you Xiao, you are my best friend!"

but to me, you're the love of my life.

Since it was still too early to do stargaze since the sun was out they decided to spend their time together. They made a small camp with just a fire place to cook their food and to keep warm. 

"Hey Xiao, did you know that I can cook?" Venti said as he sit down next to the male. 

"No, why?" Xiao said, unbothered. Venti tone changed into a more exciting one as he went to take ingredients from a bag and started to cook something. Xiao was confused but he just kept silent and watched the boy cook something.

"What are you cooking?" he said as he peeked into the bowl that was cooking something. Venti gave him a sly smirk as he continues to cook this unknown food.

"Just watch" Venti said. Slowly after a while, the male smelled something familiar. hmm this smells good, he thought to himself. After minutes of waiting, Venti finally brought the food to Xiao's mouth.

"Wanna guess what is it? Eat up!" Venti said as he tried to feed the male. Xiao trusted the boy so opened his mouth slowly, allowing the boy to put the food in his mouth. He chewed the food slowly as the flavour of the food slowly melts into his tongue. 

"Is this Almond Tofu?" Xiao as he open his mouth for more. 

"Yup!" feeling satisfied with Xiao's reaction to his cooking skills. 

"Told you i'm good in cooking" Venti saif proudly.

"Who said I liked it" he said trying to cover up the fact he wanted more of the Almond Tofu that Venti made. 

"Awh man, I would make sure you like it" he said as he took a bite from his own cooking. Xiao felt bad seeing him Venti sad but he thought it would be embarrasing to say it now so he decided to tell Venti about his amazing cooking some day. When Venti wasn't looking, he would scoop out some of the Almond Tofu to eat it. So secretive. 

Night finally falls and the male were laying down under a tree as they stargaze the sky filled with stars. Xiao glanced the boy beside him admiring the beautiful sky. The feeling in his heart was so weird, he wanted to kiss him. He looked at his filled pink lips and a small smile grow on him. 

he's so pretty ..

Xiao sat down. The boy was confused why he did that so he did the same. 

"Why Xiao, is something bothering you?" Venti asked as he shifted his position closer to Xiao. 

"Venti" the long silence made things awkward between the two males. Xiao adjusted his position so would be facing Venti. 

"I like, no actually, i love you" Xiao cupped Venti chubby cheeks and pulled his face closer to his. Venti got more flustered because of the gesture. Their nose were against each other. 

"I'm sorry Xiao, i'm barbatos, i can't love back" Venti said as he looked away from Xiao's gaze. Whatever Venti said, Xiao did not care. He pulled Venti closer and kissed the boy on the lips. Venti pulled away and he looked down because he was no brave enough to face him after the fact that they kissed. Xiao did not care less he pulled Venti back in and kissed him again, but this time Venti kissed back. It felt to beautiful, they wanted to stay like this forever. When they finally pulled away, Venti rested his head on the crook of Xiao's neck said nothing. 

"What's wrong Venti?" Xiao said as he rubbed Venti's back. 

"Nothing, can we stay like this for awhile?" Venti mumbled but it was loud enough for Xiao to hear. Xiao thn laid down, pulling Venti into an embrace as he rub the boy back. 

I'm sorry Xiao but i can't love back..

***

(yo sup, hope you liked this chapter cuz like my butt hurts for sitting down too long HAHHAHA. There are 2 more chap left and is it sad or not? For you to wonder and for you to find out KKEKEKEKEK. Okay bye)