{14}

"Hurry. This way!" Namjoon dragged me along with him. Everytime we had to take a turn he would yank my hand hard which almost made me trip.

I was trying to match Namjoon's speed but I soon grew tired. At some point it was just Namjoon dragging me to the destination.

My mind was somewhere else. The way he hit the guard, the way he didn't even hesitate, the way he gets violent everytime he's mad, and the way he was pulling me.

I was so occupied by my thoughts, I didn't pay attention on the road. I was just running behind me, I didn't notice how the further we went the darker it grew. As we ran, the street lights grew fewer and fewer in number, until a point where they completely disappeared.

"How far is it?" I finally asked as we were still walking, far from the hospital.

"You don't have your phone on you?" He asked ignoring my question.

"I do." I said as I fished out the phone from my pocket. He turned around to look at me with wide eyes.

"Why are you still carrying it?" He yelled and snatched the phone from me. He threw it at the ground really hard and stepped on it, smashing the screen. He gave me a furious look and resumed to dragging me with him.

Following the dark deserted alley we ended up in front of a house. More like a haunted house. It looked as if it had been on fire and abandoned. Like no one had visited in years.

"How long are we going to stay here?" I asked.

"Forever." He replied, wearing a sinister expression which was starting to freak me out.

"But-"

"No more questions. Let's go in." He said with a smile I didn't trust. One that I had never seen before. He continued to drag me inside. The house was in shambles. Everything broken, dust and spider webs everywhere.

"Your room is on the second floor. Wanna check it out?" He asked as he took me upstairs. Every step I took, it felt like the stairs would fall off any moment.

The second floor was just as scary. He took me to a room which had a big window. The glass was messy and tainted so much so that it didn't allow even light to enter. There was a single bed in the corner which was as dirty.

"I sleep here?" I asked nervously. At this point I just couldn't recognise the person on front of me.

"Yes. And if you try to escape.." He walked to the opposite side of the room and pulled on something that looked like doors. It turned out to be a closet, closed away for ages.

"Try to stay on your best behavior to keep away from this place." He warned.

"W-why would I try to escape?" I asked trying to act innocent.

"Oh I know. I've done this before and I already know you so well." He said coming closer. "One step wrong and you're dead." He said raising my chin with his index finger, smirking at me.

"Go to bed. It's late." He said turning his back on me and leaving the room.

Who is this?

This is not Namjoon.

This is not the person I know.

What am I gonna do now?

I popped down on the bed sobbing. I should have listened to her. I should have listened to my mom and kept my distance.

Hey..
Short update🤭
Guess who's going to college now.
I have my entrance exam on 10th so next update after that😆
Love💜