{16}

I don't know how long I stayed inside that closet, but when I opened my eyes I was back on my bed. I realized I had passed out due to suffocation.

I tried getting up but my body felt too heavy. I tried to look around. The hole in the window was was fixed by covering it with newspapers and tape. But the room was as untidy as it could.

Slowly as I gained full consciousness I could hear noises fading in. It was the sound of sirens. I turned to look towards the window again. And there I found Namjoon crawled up in the corner right next to the closet he locked me in.

"Why are you sitting there?" I asked. He put a finger on his lips telling me to shut up. I saw anxiety and fear in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Will you shut up now? They'll hear you!" He scolded.

"Who?" I asked, this time in a lower voice.

"The police!"

My eyes widened.

'Are they here for me? Do they know? Am I going to get rescued?' I wondered.

I stood up quickly was immediately pulled down by the hand by Namjoon.

"What do you think you're doing? They will see you!" He whispered.

"I have to go. They're looking for me!"

"You can't leave you get that? You need to stay here with me!" He sat me down by force as I stood up to leave. "I didn't take up all this trouble just to let you go."

I looked at him in shock as he looked troubled himself.

"Mr. Kim! We know you are in there with Ms. Y/n. Come out while we're standing still. Don't make us come inside!" An officer screamed through his little police walkie takie.

"They're asking for you. Let's leave together." I insisted.

"Are you crazy? No way we're leaving!" He ordered.

"Why are you doing this? You need help! I promise to help you myself! Just please let go!" I cried.

Namjoon shut my mouth with one hand and burried his face in my neck from the side clearly scared of getting caught. "I'll be good to you from now on. Just don't go back to them." He said in a low voice.

He kept begging me to stay. But there was no way in hell I was going to stay with him.

"I.. Love you Y/n." He breathed out lightly and suddenly the door swung open.

"Let her go!" The officer oreder pointing the gun at him ready to shoot. Two more officers followed behind him copying his moves. Namjoon's grip go tighter as he avoided looking at them.

"Don't worry. They will help you." I tried to withdraw from him but he kept pulling me in.

The two officers standing behind, on the order of their supervisor, marched towards us to seperate namjoon from me by force. As they tried to do so, Namjoon was quick enough to hit one of them hard on his chin enough to make him fall and snatched the gun from the other.

"Back off or I'll shoot." He warned holding me from the back, pointing the gun to my head.

"Mr. Kim this is a warning! Let her go and come with us silently to avoid extra serving years!" The officer warned.

"I'm sorry Y/n. If I can't have you, no one else can." He smirked and whispered in my ear holding the gun close to my head. "Back off you hear me?" He threatened once again.

"You're forcing us to shoot you sir!" The officer warned again.

"Kim Namjoon what have you done to my daughter?!" We heard a scream from behind everyone. It was mom.

"Mom don't come here it's dangerous!" I cried.

"Shut up. Who asked you to speak here?" Namjoon hissed.

*Bang*

The officer shot towards the ceiling as dust began falling on us. "This is the last warning! If you don't let her go right now we won't hesitate!"

"Why don't you try-"

*Bang*

Another shot but this time, I felt the grip loosened. I looked back to find Namjoon holding his left arm. Blood was gushing out of his arm as he cried in pain. I wasted no time and shook out of his grip.

I looked back another time to make sure he couldn't catch me and rushed.

*BANG*

I felt a sharp pain run through my entire back. I fell in my mom's arms as she caught me and we both fell to the floor.

"Y/n!!!" Mom screeched. She held me in her arms crying like a maniac.

I moved my head towards Namjoon. He was on the floor on his stomach, his arm still bleeding but he held a gun in his other hand which pointed towards me.

"You're mine." He mouthed. A tear trickled down my eye as me eyes, too tired, started to close. I could hear everyone in the room panicking but couldn't feel anything other than turning cold.

My consciousness faded eventually.

Long time no see! I'll finish this today right now!
Love💜