What a pleasant surprise.

Dev's pov.

Morning. . . I stared blankly at the ceiling. It had been a while. King and I have been together for awhile and I've been told I should do something. . . I didn't know how to do it. Where to do it. Would he even want it? I didn't know. "Dad?" I heard Damien's voice fill my ears. They flicked and I sat up. "Dami?" I spoke. I glanced around only to see him above me on the roof. "Son?" I questioned as he dropped down onto my lap. "Come on dad!! Or you'll open up late!!" He said with an excited grin on his face. I chuckled and got up scooping him up and setting him down. "Alright Alright. Just let me get Dice." I smiled.

 What was I supposed to call him? What to say. Let me get your mother? But he wasn't a woman. I mean he no longer minds being called mom, but what was I supposed to say? Let me get your father? I was unsure. I shook Dice softly. He looked adorable. The soft look on his face as he slept. . . I smiled and kissed his head. "Dice." I said softly. He moved a bit and looked up, yawning. "Dev?" He spoke. His morning voice was hot. Having trouble controlling myself, I kissed him, shutting him up. "It's time to open. Get up." I smiled, my toothy grin. He nodded, getting up and changing. I walked out following our son to open up. Letting him unlock the doors. He was quite excited.

Dice's pov.

I woke up to my handsome man. My heart felt as if it were to explode. He was everything I dreamed it would be. Fuck I love him. My eyes turning to hearts, hitting my head to make them return to normal. I finished dressing and exited to begin my job. I smiled as I watched Damien run around playing and betting. Gambling people out of their money or homes. He was good. I'm so proud of him. While I watched him I didn't notice Dev sneaking up behind me. Grabbing my ass and letting out a rough, husky growl. "Dice~" I could tell what he wanted. It was the same thing I needed. I felt my dick trapped by the clothes on my body. I was throbbing already. It wasn't fair. I groaned softly. He was getting what he wanted. "Y-Yes?" I replied. He wrapped his arms around me. Leaning near my ear and panting. He was needy. . . and it was hot. "Office . . . Now." He growled. I gave him a nod and followed him. I knew him very well. If I were to refuse, well he would fuck me on the bar. Which wasn't exactly good for business. I followed him to the office. Sitting on the desk. He wasted no time. Ripping my clothes off my body. I groaned and moaned. I needed him more than anything. 

He got down. I could tell he was hungry. He quickly wrapped his mouth around me. "Fuck~ Dev~" I groaned. He was amazing. I was losing it. His warm mouth was making me weak. I felt my dick twitch in his mouth. "Shit. . . I'm already so close~" He stopped and got up. "No. . . not yet." He grunted. He pushed himself into me. I groaned. "A-AH!!" I arched my back. Everything felt amazing. I moaned as he moved faster and faster. Then slowing randomly. Soon he filled me and pulled out as I covered my chest in my own climax. We cleaned ourselves up as I kissed his cheek and got back to work. I was used to this by now. So it wasn't that hard to return to work anymore. Though he seemed distracted by something it was clear to me. We had fucked too many times for me not to notice. Though what it was. . . I had no idea. I stared over at his office then shook my head getting back to work.

Dev's pov.

I rummaged through my drawers. "Fuck!! Where is it? Where is it?!" I searched each drawer carefully. Looking for the item. Soon, locating it I picked it up and opened it. It was still there. Untouched and perfect. I let out a sigh of relief. "What's that dad?" I heard Damien. "O-Oh this i-it's nothing, go play." He could tell I was lying, but it was an awful secret keeper so I couldn't tell him. He rolled his eyes and left. If it we're Dice he would have pushed, but he had learned overtime. I don't care about puppy dog eyes. I sat in my chair and stared. Contemplating how, when and where to do it. I finally decided and stood as I heard Dice close up. I was shocked. I guess I thought about it for hours. I walked out holding it behind me as I made my way to Dice. I had decided I was going to take him to the roof. Where we could see the crystal's glowing in the cave. "Dice?" I spoke. He turned and smiled at me. "Oh, Dev. Hey hon." He kissed my cheek. "I umm. . . wanted to speak to you about something important." I was nervous. Which was strange, but it was true.

He smiled at me. "Oh Alright." He was clearly intrigued. He knew I was nervous. He knew everything. He always did. I grabbed his hand leading him to the stairs. "Not here." He was more interested. We moved up the stairs. He was now walking ahead of me. His hips swayed with every step. I felt more nervous as I watched the lavender dressed man ascend up the steps. I was in love. Fuck. I'm in love!! I took a deep breath. My charm, activating like a switch. We stepped onto the roof and he walked to the edge staring up to the ceiling of the cave. He stared at the stalagmites and crystals. I gulped and stared at the tight fitted man. He was too hot. It was cheating. He could get anything he wanted from me if he just asked. I couldn't help myself, but give him everything he wanted. I took a deep breath and got down on one knee as he turned and stared at me. "What did you-" He gasped and I smiled at him. I was sweating. I was losing my mind. What if he said no.

Dice's pov.

It was like how I dreamed it. There he was. Down on his knee. FOR ME!! The Devil himself. On his knee for me. I was shocked. His eyes were glowing. He had his handsome, sharp toothed grin on his face as he spoke. His deep, easily seducing voice filled my ears. "Dice. I know we haven't been together for too long. Perhaps I'm rushing this entire thing, but I have to ask you." I paused for a second. In that second I could see. . . he was scared. His hands seemed to be trembling a bit. What was he afraid of? Me? No, I knew what he was afraid of. It was crazy to me. Why in the world would I say no? He continued. "Will you Marry me? Become ruler with me? Stay with me, till we become numb, and start all over again, only for you to remember and come back to me?" I smiled, tears dripping from my eyes. "Yes hon. I would be more than happy to." I watched as his smile brightened and he stood scooping me up, spinning me around and kissing me roughly. His fear disappeared completely. 

I laughed, feeling nothing but joy as he pulled away and set me down. He slipped the black ring with a purple rose onto my finger. He had a matching one for himself. It was purple, with a black rose. The colors swapped, and I loved it. I kissed him multiple times as he melted. I felt his blood tears hit my face. "Why are you crying?" I laughed. "I was actually, well umm. . . scared you'd say no." He replied. "No!! How could I say No!! I literally birthed your child and have spent my life with you." He chuckled. "Okay, you're right that was silly, but I was." I squeezed him tight. "Well I love you. And always will." He smiled. "I-I . . . I love you too." He fully admitted. I laughed, he normally had trouble admitting it. So it felt great to hear it. Soon he scooped me up and carried me downstairs and to bed. "Goodnight, my love." He spoke as we laid. "Goodnight." I smiled as we slept. Damien joined us and laid between us. The night ended with that wonderful, pleasant surprise. We're to be together. . . forever.