The re-opening

Devil pov.

I watch as King Dice gets up and head's towards the door. -My god his ass is great- I tell myself. He answers the door. "Yes?" He said. I heard the voice of mister wheezy. "Oh King Dice, Your in here. He looked in to see the Devil sitting in his seat. "I'll tell the others your busy, sorry to bother you both." Wheezy said as he escaped.

King Dice pov.

Dice felt something grope his leg. He looked down to see devil's tail rubbing his leg. King Dice turns to see Devil behind him. Devil smiles and points to his chair. King Dice gives him a confused look and sits in his chair. The becomes the size of a child and sits on his lap. I pet small boss. His tail wraps around my wrist. He gets off of him. Boss looks at his desks and sighs. He turn back to his original form. Boss picked me up move me outta his seat. He placed me onto his lap.

I wrap my legs around his waist and place my head on his shoulder. He began to do his work. I turned and grabbed a brush. "When was the last time you brushed your fur, Boss?" I asked as I began to brush his fur. I brush his head and then I begin to brush his neck. He grabs my wrist. "Stop, . . . N-Not there." Boss said as he let go of my hand. -So he's sensitive there he never was bothered there when I used to brush him. "Oh I'm sorry sir." I said as I began to brush his head again.

Devil pov.

I start to finish up working and then look at some soul contracts. I see a name stick out. Isabella Canales. "Hahaha, You aren't going to escape this time." I mumble to myself. I feel Dice brush my neck and I spill ink onto the contract. I grab his wrist. My face turns red. "Stop, . . . N-Not there." I say as I let go of his hand. He apologized and I clean the mess on my desk. It becomes almost night and Dice gets up. I give him a confused look. "I'm gonna go change meet me in my area in 5." Dice says as he blows a kiss at me and leaves. -Am I really gay?- I ask myself.

King Dice pov.

I leave his door and feel my heart leap. He opens the door and pulls me back in. Without saying anything he takes off my head. He looks down the hole, were my neck would be if I had one. I notice the curiosity on his face. My face becomes bright purple. "Don't you dare." I say.

Devil pov.

I look down his neckhole? And i wonder. I put my hand down it to see how deep it was. As my hand entered, Dice began to moan. I looked at him and I could feel my blood rise to the tips of my ears. He looks at me with a upset look as I take my hand out. I put his head back and push him out of the door.

King Dice pov.

I'm gonna make him pay. I walk back to my room and begin to change.

Devil pov.

Five minutes pass and I begin to walk to the back area were other staff rooms where. I walk to a purple door with KD in big gold letters on the door. I knock on the door. "Come in, it's unlocked." Dice says. I open the to a whiff of lavender scent. I close the door behind me. "Where are you?" I ask as I don't see him. "I'm still changing, I'll be out in a moment. Wait for me in the kitchen please." He calls to me. I walk to the kitchen. I take a seat at the dining table. I wait for him. He walks in suspenders and no shirt. Just some dark purple jeans and suspenders.

My face turns red slightly. "Ehm. . . Why have you called me into here?" I asked. I didn't like leaving the office, unless I was getting a drink from the bar. Dice said nothing he just walked towards me and sat on my lap. "Dice?" I question as he begins to gently rub my neck. A shiver shoots down my spine. "Want me to stop?" He asks. I nod my head unable to speak. "Too bad." He says as he begins to pull on the back of my neck. I feel my dick begin to throb. I pant. I couldn't move. He stops messing with my neck. He gets up and ties my hands behind my back. I begin to breathe normally again. Dice begins to leave. "D i ce. . . You c a n't lea ve me he re." I say as I tug at the ropes. He stops and smiles at me. "Dicceeeeeeeee let me go!!" I yell at the man as he leaves. "DICEEEEEEEE!!" I yell.

Four minutes pass and I finally break free. I get up and head to his room. I walk towards the door and gently open it. I look in. He's laying down. "I gotcha n-" I look down to see him only in his boxers. I blush and cover my face. As to not wake him with my loud breathing. I feel something grab my leg. I uncover my face to see dice had grabbed my leg. He was crying, yet he was still asleep. A nightmare. I got into his bed and placed him on my lap. I kiss his forehead and he calms.

He begins to cry my name in his sleep, but not as if he was scared instead as if he was. . .moaning. I blush as he begins to moan. " Dev, please. . . I want you" He cried out. I blush not sure on what to do. I slap him across the face. He jerks up and blush a light lavender. "D-Dev." He says I smile. "So that's your pet name for me, aye?" I give him a lustful smile. "I-I . . . W-Why am I on your lap?" He asks trying to change the subject. He gets up and runs towards the bathroom.

King Dice pov.

I run into the bathroom. A minute or two passes as I hear someone singing from my room. I peek into the room to hear devil sing something.

I smile. I move slightly and Dev's head jerks towards the door. He smiles. "Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna come in?" He gave me a lustful smile. I walk in and turn to lock the door. I turn to see the devil behind me. He pushed me onto the door. "Dice, Do you remember the 7 deadly sins?" He asks me as he licks his lips. "Y-Yes sir, you t-taught me them. How c-could I forget." "Well can you guess which one I'm feeling right now?" He smirks. I start to think and realize which he means, but I pretend I don't. "G-Greed." I say. He smiles.

"I know you know it, I can read your mind Dice." He says. I look at the clock to see it's 3am. "B-Boss, we have work in three hours." I say so he won't fuck me. Even tho I want it. His lust fades and he realizeas the problem. "Awwww. I umm Dice?" He says to me as his ears fall down. "Yes Boss."I ask as I sit on my bed. "C-Can I stay here, with you." Boss says as he rubs the back of his neck. I snicker. "Of course Dev." I smile. I close my eyes as I lay down and I feel a dip in the bed.