An unsuspected twist

King Dice pov.

I wake to my side throbbing in pain. I groan and try to move from the bed but am just pulled. I turn to see dev holding onto me. I smile then move out of his arms. I walk into the restroom and pull up my shirt. As I examine my side I noticed cracks shining a light purple. "Where did that come from?" I heard dev's voice from behind my. "O-Oh, Boss I-" I stop talking as I stare into his worry filled eyes and I smile softly. "I'm fine." As I say it Boss walks closer to me and grabs my face roughly and examines me. "B-Boss?" I ask as Dev kisses my lips and exits the room. "Are you sure your alright?" Devil asks as he stands in the doorframe faced away from me. "Yes love." I chuckle. Devil nods and exits my room, heading to his office I suppose.

Devils pov.

It's been two months since we learned of that contract. Isabella Canales. As I remember the name I remember are fate's. I sign it I lose everything and we all start over, if I leave it we stay like this. . .forever. But do I want this life, No, does HE want this life? Dice is the only thing here that is holding me back from restarting it all, thought when I say only that seems quite cruel. Though in the way it's meant. He's all that I care about. Restarting would mean I would feel the thousands of years go by as I wait for the day when I get to see him again. I head to my office and enter it to see one of his overcoat on the couch. I pick it up and chuckle softly. Lavender, my favorite.

I walk to my chair and sit down to see Mr.Wheezy rush into my office. "What the fuck!!" I yell as he enters. "Sir I apologize, but Dice is in pain and refuses to rest." Mr. Wheezy said. I groaned and placed my hand on my face. I stood from my desk and walked down the hall and into the casino's main lobby and watched as Dice dealt cards and tried his damndest to hide his pain. I watched as he walked to the bar and drank down half a bottle. I walked over and slapped his ass causing him to put down the bottle. "Office, Now."

King Dice pov.

I turn to see Dev walking up to his office. I sigh. -Shit I've been caught- I walk towards Dev's office and stand at the door knowing that my body is more than likely gonna lose itself. I sigh and open the door. "I-I" I was cut off as Dev pulled me into the room and shut the door. "Why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me you were in pain?" Dev said his eyes filled with worry as he held me close to him. I kissed him and held onto him, when suddenly my stomach felt a strange pain, yet it was gone almost as fast as it came. I watched as Dev looked at me confused. He walked to his desk and opened a drawer watching as he flipped through a book and his face turned red. "D-Dice, May I u-umm ask you something?" Boss said as he looked at me with a red face.

"O-Of course sir. Anything." I said as Devil smiled softly. He coughed then looked at me with a soft smile. "Do you think you would be bothered by having a little runt running around here?" Dev said as he kissed me softly. "You mean I'm p-pregnaut, but I'm a-" Dev placed a claw on my lips. "And I'm a demonic being who just happens to be the ruler of all Demonic beings, which also means. . .Anythings possible." Dev said as he held my chin. My eyes welled with tears of joy as I kissed the man I so dearly loved.

(Sorry for the short chapter. I was trying to watch House and write at the same time. Have a nice day you kinky bastards and bitches.)

  (\__/)                                                              ( O^O)                                                              / >♥️